GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Jim Drops Wisdom - Reaction Score FTMFW

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Thanks I think 🤔.

I wear a mask to protect vulnerable people. So do you, including yourself.

It's ridiculous that zrickety thinks wearing a mask is too much trouble to protect old people.

cb1111

I wear a mask to protect vulnerable people. So do you, including yourself.

It's ridiculous that zrickety thinks wearing a mask is too much trouble to protect old people.
Then there is this.

As an aside, my gardener stopped by this evening to see how we were doing. I hadn't seen him since last year. His mother died of COViD in January, he got it in feb and was in hospital, an aunt and two brothers died in June - all living in Virginia. All unvaccinated. He got vaccinated after his bout in the hospital. He said he had never been so sick - mid 30's, not overweight.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Fox News "always recommending" the vaccine is a stretch of words. At the beginning of the rollout, they hyper focused on the incredibly few bad reactions to the vaccine in a calculated effort to sow doubt into viewers' minds. Fucker Carlson pulled double duty with the vaccine fear mongering. I don't recall them ever explicitly saying "do not get the vaccine", but they most certainly have not "always recommended" it.

Tucker yes, to an extent, but I don't recall anyone else on Fox being antivax.

cb1111

1627957062586.png

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Rules are for 🐑
Serious question. Are you a Sovereign Citizen? Do you really believe rules don't apply to you or are you just trolling?
And what about your kids? Surely you and your wife must have set some rules that they need to follow. So when one of them says 'Fuck you Dad, rules are for sheep' what do you tell them? Do as I say not as I do?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
Serious question. Are you a Sovereign Citizen? Do you really believe rules don't apply to you or are you just trolling?
And what about your kids? Surely you and your wife must have set some rules that they need to follow. So when one of them says 'Fuck you Dad, rules are for sheep' what do you tell them? Do as I say not as I do?
My response was to the thread 'rules' like emoji and bold type.
Obviously I am a law abiding citizen (great movie).
My kids are the most well behaved you will ever meet. Positive reinforcement.