GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Where are all the people on the news that regret not wearing a mask because they got sick? Surely if we were the problem this would be on the front page.

Tough to interview dead people.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I referenced a multi-million dollar hospital they built in Chicago earlier in the thread. They basically saw a handful of patients. That was it. Their story is not unique. It's not exactly Mayberry...

So you're saying the lock down was successful. Got it.

Now just wear your mask, dumbass.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I referenced a multi-million dollar hospital they built in Chicago earlier in the thread. They basically saw a handful of patients. That was it. Their story is not unique. It's not exactly Mayberry...
True, but that was a pop up hospital built in an effort to head off the chance of a huge wave to would overwhelm the current system like in New York.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/8...construction-mcpier-lori-lightfoot-army-corps

Plus who knows, maybe it was money trading hands and some back scratching going on. Guess those people should have worn a mask and not cost the tax payers so much money.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So you're saying the lock down was successful. Got it.

Now just wear your mask, dumbass.
Or lockdown was unnecessary?
Easy to justify the hoax when nothing happens.
Wear a mask? FRACK NO.
I just ate at the Mexican restaurant, #NoMask. It was delicious. I spread my healthy saliva all over.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Or lockdown was unnecessary?
Easy to justify the hoax when nothing happens.
Wear a mask? FRACK NO.
I just ate at the Mexican restaurant, #NoMask. It was delicious. I spread my healthy saliva all over.

So you don't think New York was overwhelmed and had 900 deaths a day or you don't think that could happen in other large cities because reasons? Which is it?

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Screenshot_20200922-132922_Instagram.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Back To The Future was right after all.
Screenshot_20200922-143225.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
^
He's in the past at that point.
True, but the past was his future, which became his present, which became his past. Suit from the future at that point.
Avengers Endgame covered this.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
this all kind of reminds me of some joke i read a LONG ass time ago. I can't fully remember how it went, but it was something like this:

"I was trying to pull my car into a parking spot. I accidentally hit someones car, finding out they were in a BMW, parked diagonally partially into my intended spot.
Though he should have parked better, I had to leave a note with my number on it, saying "sorry I hit your car. Please call me to discuss repairs - Mark 123-456-7891'.
Later that day, somebody started texting me about trying to hit on his wife. I replied he must have the wrong number, as I definitely had done nothing of the sort to anyone's wife.
However, he kept insisting, texting me that i was a coward, to leave his wife alone, and that he should come kick my ass. I kept saying i had no idea who he or his wife were.
This went on for days. On the third day, the BMW driver i hit texted me, basically saying WTF was wrong with me, how could i not see his car, its a 75000 dollar car, learn how to part, yadda yadda. I said, 'look buddy, you parked like a dickhead, and i ran into you. Sorry about that and i'm willing to make things right!'
He was unreasonable and kept insisting as well that i should come meet up with him so he could kick my ass!
Well, i decided to give him a random address just down the street from me. "Alright you moron, meet at this address and I'll give you a matching ding on your car with your skull!"
I then texted the guy who thought i was committing adultery the same address, saying "Meet me here, idiot, i'll straighten you out like i did your wife!"
Then, twenty minutes later, I watched from inside my house, two idiots beating the living shit out of eachother right across the street from me."

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
suit.jpg

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Where are all the people on the news that regret not wearing a mask because they got sick? Surely if we were the problem this would be on the front page.
Like the person I work with that talked about how stupid masks are every day and how she wouldn't wear them outside of work, ever because she was healthy and people should just get over it, it wasn't a big deal. Then she got covid, gave it to her husband, her husband ended up on a ventilator and almost died. She doesn't talk about how covid isn't a big deal or disparage masks anymore, but I highly doubt she'll be calling the local news to tell the world how dumb and wrong she was. That's why it's not on the front page of the news. People don't go out of their way to advertise they were wrong.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Then she got covid, gave it to her husband, her husband ended up on a ventilator and almost died.
How old is this woman or the guy on the ventilator? We need to know the SCIENCE.