GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The graph for coronavirus is exactly the same as a normal flu year. The numbers have fallen off a cliff. I don't need 'experts' to tell me it's over.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
The graph for coronavirus is exactly the same as a normal flu year. The numbers have fallen off a cliff. I don't need 'experts' to tell me it's over.
That graph ignores various other symptoms and lasting damage of COVID-19. Just like the rest of your "evidence", it's cherry-picked. You don't need experts to do math, you DO need experts to interpret data.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You're not even sending us peer-reviewed memes, much less peer-reviewed research papers.
This is the peer review LOL

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I ACKNOWLEDGE NOTHING BUT STATISTICS!!
No he said she said, send me the raw numbers.
calculator.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I ACKNOWLEDGE NOTHING BUT STATISTICS!!
No he said she said, send me the raw numbers.
Sending you raw numbers is like sending a deaf person a CD filled with the most wonderful music in the world.

You are not qualified to interpret this raw data.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
GTIfan99 is a far, far left piece of shit, always has to belittle people that don't support his views. It's best just to ignore his dumbass and put him on your ignore list.

Everything is far left when you're a fascist boot licker.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sending you raw numbers is like sending a deaf person a CD filled with the most wonderful music in the world.

You are not qualified to interpret this raw data.
I wasn't 'qualifed' to rebuild my engine after timing failure, but I drive the car everyday???

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

3 times the deaths is the same? We're at 1000 deaths a day and climbing.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
notqualified.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I wasn't 'qualifed' to rebuild my engine after timing failure, but I drive the car everyday???
Of course you were, you dabbled in shadetree mechanics and you've been into cars for a while, yeah? Cars are a big part of your life and you've hunted for information about them daily for years, yeah? You were more than qualified to learn how to rebuild that engine as you went along.

When did you become interested in epidemiology, about four months ago?
I would wager you haven't read a single scientific paper about the subject, because none of them support your opinions.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Wager accepted!!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
is this what you want?
1595950046066.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm still waiting for 'peer-reviewed' anything from anybody here that refutes anything I've posted.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
You're the one who started the thread and made the absurd claims, though? We need to hear actual evidence from you first. We don't have anything "real" from you to refute. Just your memes.