GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm weeks away from getting out of VW game. This is my way of giving back to the community one last time.

Does that mean you're leaving the forum? And what exactly are you giving back to this community? You haven't converted a single person to your convoluted way of thinking.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Just described half our population unfortunately. At least all of the Trump people.

Interesting. I am a Trump supporter, have a masters and do very well financially. Ignorance is in assumptions mijito.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
sponge.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
6 months into a pandemic, where every major country shutdown to stop the spread, and Mr. Math doesn't understand why it has only killed half a million people. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Interesting. I am a Trump supporter, have a masters and do very well financially. Ignorance is in assumptions mijito.

Some of the most evil people in history were educated and intelligent, so that doesn't mean a whole lot. If you're well off, it's pretty normal for those without empathy for others and view things selfishly to support someone that's making you personally richer, at the expense of others and the country. Selfishness is considered a virtue in conservative circles, so I totally get your supporting Trump.

What I don't understand is poor people supporting Trump. They have nothing to gain from him except a false sense of superiority over minorities.

And what exactly is your Masters in and from what institution? You do know people literally buy useless degrees from for profit diploma mills.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Having a degree is not the same as having intelligence, son

Right, if you say so sweetheart.

As intelligence defined: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

I would argue the attainment of any education would require an ability aquire knowledge.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Please don't drag this thread into a politicians thread. Technically it's against the rules anyway. There's a sticky. No politics.
Let's stay on topic class. Math and MEEEEEMMMMESSS!!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Please don't drag this thread into a politicians thread. Technically it's against the rules anyway. There's a sticky. No politics.

Sorry, I'm not the one politicizing the pandemic. That's the guy you voted for.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Some of the most evil people in history were educated and intelligent, so that doesn't mean a whole lot. If you're well off, it's pretty normal for those without empathy for others and view things selfishly to support someone that's making you personally richer, at the expense of others and the country. Selfishness is considered a virtue in conservative circles, so I totally get your supporting Trump.

What I don't understand is poor people supporting Trump. They have nothing to gain from him except a false sense of superiority over minorities.

And what exactly is your Masters in and from what institution? You do know people literally buy useless degrees from for profit diploma mills.

Here it comes, the casual and attempted articulation of one's success to be lumped in with a larger class. Whatever happened to a country where people would collectively share opinions without judgements or personal attacks. I find it rather ironic, on many occasions, those who claim to be opened minded and socially conscious tend to be the most close minded and self centered.

Edit:

Oh, since you asked, though I don't owe you anything. I am a high school drop out, raised a family while putting myself through school and struggled financially for quite some time. My attainment of the top 2% of earners is not based upon taking advantage of others. It is about wanting more for my family and providing them the best life I can, this is also known as living the American dream.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
cat.jpg