GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We do not negotiate with terrorists.

1652290238555.png

npace

Autocross Champion
I like his background that literally said the same thing 3 times. How dumb does he think we are?
The guy who 'campaigned' on taking responsibility is passing the buck like no other. Most real prices are up 40%.
View attachment 248845
Yep. This admin is full of shit. They literally killed US oil production on purpose, and turned largesse spending into a Presidential dick measuring contest, but inflation is out of control because MuH RuSsiA and MuH CoVid.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Btw, how did this whole "let's review Roe vs. Wade" thing start? Does the SC not have more important issues to deal with? It sure started a shitstorm that everyone is paying attention to now instead of, you know, watching billions of our money flowing in unknown directions.

npace

Autocross Champion
Btw, how did this whole "let's review Roe vs. Wade" thing start? Does the SC not have more important issues to deal with? It sure started a shitstorm that everyone is paying attention to now instead of, you know, watching billions of our money flowing in unknown directions.
It's a lawsuit against a Mississippi law. Doesn't tell women they can't murder their fetuses. Just tells states that they can choose to outlaw it.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
debatable, it still remains to be seen but if effective this money could potentially be a great investment. IMO it's way too early to form an opinion.
If it becomes a "great investment", it will be a Gamestop-like event. There's no way NATO invades what's left of Russia so that the US can cash out.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I mean on the grand list of things I think the government is misspending on this is at or near the bottom. Cost is relative, we've got an opportunity to set Russia back 25+ years on the cheap. The bailouts of banks were far more inappropriate uses of money IMO but we don't hear anyone talking about that anymore.
In other words, excessive government spending is OK as long as it fits your worldview.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I posted a video of Kyiv the other day...looks like any other city. I see 'reporters' filming from various scenic vistas, I see burnt wreckage and lots of file footage, but does anyone show 'live' battle? Even from a safe distance? Remember the Persian Gulf war? We saw a good portion of that.
When it comes to Ukraine, all I see is posturing, photo ops, and money disappearing.
Where's Wolf Blitzer?

Oh yeah, he's on the nightly news trashing Trump and conservative Supreme Court justices.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Protesters in Sri-Lanka burn down luxury cars belonging to the prime minister's son. The country is on the brink of mass hunger.
Meanwhile here at home: Putin, stop raising our gas and food prices!