GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Dont take the horrible mismanagement of climate change related activism and money pandering toward its causes as an excuse to not believe there arent multiple existential threats against the planet or our economic systems caused by humans.

I mean, you will anyway... but please dont. Lol
I posted a real PhD awhile back, he said our collective footprint is negligible and the earth actually thrives on CO2. It's greener than ever and polar ice has grown.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Probably. Noone, absolutely noone, is enforcing actual steps to recognizing that we are energy blind, the show cannot grow and go on forever, and that eventually we have harmed/will harm the environment and the environment will stop giving us resources to mooch off of.

Oil dont last forever and it does our atmosphere no good
Theres only enough known lithium in the world to produce two replacement rounds of cars, and obviously takes oil to source
What fish are left that havent already died from overfishing and plastic and oil pollution are swimming north to avoid the acidic water
Shits getting fucked
Our stratospheric weather patterns are going further north and south
300 mile tornado paths
Hurricans all the time in multiple parts of the world
Fucked!
I agree that there are issues needing sorted out, but the solutions are not going to come from corrupt government or corporate establishments.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Bro, what you are describing has nothing to do with climate change. What you are talking about is pollution and general environmental damage. And I'm with you and fukly onboard. It doesn't take a genius to realize pollution is no bueno. But all that great agenda goes to shit because the focus now is anthropogenic climate change, global warming, conets smashing into Pluto, etc. All the fucking nonsense the public is buying into. And you know what: the human caused climate change scam is hurting the actual fight for the environment eay more than the scam deniers.
I'd like someone to explain to me how climate change affects people differently based on race and skin color. Show me the science.
We're all going to be eating crickets from our backyards, because we won't be allowed to leave our homes 'to save the planet.' Kiss your GTI goodbye. And we'll never talk to our neighbors about it because they have a different skin hue than we do and COVID23 is on the loose.
SMH

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GMC, VW Wkendr, mk7
I posted a real PhD awhile back, he said our collective footprint is negligible and the earth actually thrives on CO2. It's greener than ever and polar ice has grown.
In 2014 the sea ice at Nome was frozen to a distance of two miles cutting off the port city throughout the winter season. Nome is below the arctic circle.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I read the gubmemt report commissioned by LBJ back in the day about global warming. Absolutely inconclusive and really uninteresting. But if the elites try hard enough they can sell any bullshit to the public.
Here's another good archive of bad predictions going back 50 years. I love how the alarm started out as a coming ice age.. than after a decade, suddenly pivoted to "global warming" around 1980, with zero explanation for this complete 360 on the topic...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1109923374568890368.html

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Free speech war getting hot. Beginning to wonder if Musk will actually keep his balls through this deal.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-advertiser-boycott-toxic-free-speech-twitter
There's some good stuff buried in this article.

"Accountable Tech is a Washington DC-based group led by Nicole Gill, a political campaigner and founder of the 2017 Tax March, and Jesse Lehrich, a former foreign policy spokesman for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the nephew of David Axelrod, former senior adviser to Barack Obama.

'Social media giants are eroding our consensus reality and pushing democracy to the brink,'" they state on their website.

Consensus reality. If you don't believe what they believe, you are out of touch with reality. Spreading disinformation on social media. Attacking democracy.

That is one fucked up view of reality.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
There's some good stuff buried in this article.

"Accountable Tech is a Washington DC-based group led by Nicole Gill, a political campaigner and founder of the 2017 Tax March, and Jesse Lehrich, a former foreign policy spokesman for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the nephew of David Axelrod, former senior adviser to Barack Obama.

'Social media giants are eroding our consensus reality and pushing democracy to the brink,'" they state on their website.

Consensus reality. If you don't believe what they believe, you are out of touch with reality. Spreading disinformation on social media. Attacking democracy.

That is one fucked up view of reality.
Yes, by continuing to posit that their minority positions are majority ones they have faith it will eventually be accepted as truth.

A lie, even if everyone believes it is still a lie. Truth is still truth even if nobody does.

npace

Autocross Champion
Where do all the multi billions used each day, by most of earth’s population, single use face masks go? They’re finding micro plastics in every living thing now.
That's because plastic recycling is a bullshit myth. They want me to give up my car, and go to brownouts and blackouts because MuH CLimATe ChANgE but refuse to hold corporations accountable for refusing to switch to packaging that is actually recyclable. Something like 80% (IIRC) of plastics go to dumps or worse, because they can't actually be recycled. The little symbol on the bottom of your plastic bottle with a number is actually a composite designator, and was purposely designed to look like the recycle symbol so that people would think it was okay to use this shit. Aluminum is almost infinitely recyclable, as is glass... just two of many potential alternatives.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
That's because plastic recycling is a bullshit myth. They want me to give up my car, and go to brownouts and blackouts because MuH CLimATe ChANgE but refuse to hold corporations accountable for refusing to switch to packaging that is actually recyclable. Something like 80% (IIRC) of plastics go to dumps or worse, because they can't actually be recycled. The little symbol on the bottom of your plastic bottle with a number is actually a composite designator, and was purposely designed to look like the recycle symbol so that people would think it was okay to use this shit. Aluminum is almost infinitely recyclable, as is glass... just two of many potential alternatives.
When NGOs and governments get involved with climate activism it really just means wealth transfer, power centralization and surveillance. And globohomogenization; “Global solutions for local problems”.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
There is hope. Cannabis sales crushed Starbucks last year. I expect the beatings to continue until morale improves.
A stones throw from beating OTC medicine as well. We have specific receptors for cannabinoids, but haters gonna hate.

Licensed marijuana sales in 2021 eclipsed coffee giant Starbucks​

https://mjbizdaily.com/licensed-marijuana-sales-in-2021-eclipsed-coffee-giant-starbucks/

1651857295751.png

1651857236066.png

npace

Autocross Champion
There is hope. Cannabis sales crushed Starbucks last year. I expect the beatings to continue until morale improves.
A stones throw from beating OTC medicine as well. We have specific receptors for cannabinoids, but haters gonna hate.

Licensed marijuana sales in 2021 eclipsed coffee giant Starbucks​

https://mjbizdaily.com/licensed-marijuana-sales-in-2021-eclipsed-coffee-giant-starbucks/

View attachment 248456
View attachment 248455
I like the idea of "salty snacks" as a drug, beating out OTC pain killers and sleep aids. I do love me some Doritos.