GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Some light reading about Disney vs DeSantis. Why do they want so badly to talk to K-3 kids about sexual orientation? It' not appropriate and it should not be controversial. They vowed to repeal the bill, so really they started the fight. Get woke, go broke.

Florida’s battle with Disney, explained​

https://qz.com/2157707/why-desantis-is-fighting-with-disney/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
View attachment 247335
Because they know that to properly indoctrinate, they need to start early. Sick shits.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
More butthurt from the 'follow the science' crowd that says we should 'have the conversation.' But these are the same people that manipulate the data and censor all opposing views. These stories pop up when I first open my browser.

Why Being Anti-Science Is Now Part Of Many Rural Americans’ Identity​

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...-americans-identity/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
View attachment 247336
Lol. They are so cute when they equate being anti-Fauci to being anti-science.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
unknown.png

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
More butthurt from the 'follow the science' crowd that says we should 'have the conversation.' But these are the same people that manipulate the data and censor all opposing views. These stories pop up when I first open my browser.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...-americans-identity/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
View attachment 247336
I like how the ”party of science” can’t define what a woman is, doesn’t believe cellular division is analogous to life, is in denial of advantageous differences between males and females, believes in infinite genders, believes males can be pregnant etc. The “party of science” is even moreso at odds with evolution than most monotheists.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

View attachment 247336
A Cali company in FL opened its mouth too wide and threatened FL legislators with money. Got put back in its place. Fair move.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I like how the ”party of science” can’t define what a woman is, doesn’t believe cellular division is analogous to life, is in denial of advantageous differences between males and females, believes in infinite genders, believes males can be pregnant etc. The “party of science” is even moreso at odds with evolution than most monotheists.
Bro, it's mind boggling. I'm an atheist and all for scientific thought, but modern libs managed to pervert the idea of science to the point where people are ready to deny valid scientific conclusions if they are voiced by libs. Or maybe that was the goal all along: turn science into a ridiculous circus freak to make people turn away from it -- make the population easier to control.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Bro, it's mind boggling. I'm an atheist and all for scientific thought, but modern libs managed to pervert the idea of science to the point where people are ready to deny valid scientific conclusions if they are voiced by libs. Or maybe that was the goal all along: turn science into a ridiculous circus freak to make people turn away from it -- make the population easier to control.
I saw a headline yesterday about employees wanting fertility benefits. I think the goal is for the 52 LGBT genders to cause confusion and demoralize the traditional family. Same sex or genitally mutilated teens never have offspring. Add that to medicines and vaccines that do more harm than good, and depopulation plan complete.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI