GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
His worthless choice for Vice President.
IMG_9219.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Switched from TMobile to Hello Mobile, $25 a month unlimited talk/text/4g & 5g. Haven't looked back since

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Switched from TMobile to Hello Mobile, $25 a month unlimited talk/text/4g & 5g. Haven't looked back since
Same thing I have but I get Netflix included for $35 per month and so far T-MO is eating the Netflix price increase. Prices are great compared to what they used to be. I remember when everything was on contract and around or over $100 per month. At least there's one thing inflation hasn't touched yet.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Off topic anything goes. I just like reminding you guys that T-MO is best. 😂
Not here it's not, service sucks. Was great in Colorado though. At&t has it beat, hands down here in the south.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
In Canada, if you want any sort of half decent plan you're paying C$100/mth for a phone plan. Inflation hasn't hit that yet but everything else has gone insane.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
In Canada, if you want any sort of half decent plan you're paying C$100/mth for a phone plan. Inflation hasn't hit that yet but everything else has gone insane.
Internet plans are pretty terrible there too, eh?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i don't know exactly why, but i haven't listened to JR nearly as much since he moved to spotify. Maybe its the ads, maybe it just started getting more boring.

Then again i liked when he has more scientist/interesting research type of people on, not comedians and fighters. Been more of that for the most part lately.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
i don't know exactly why, but i haven't listened to JR nearly as much since he moved to spotify. Maybe its the ads, maybe it just started getting more boring.

Then again i liked when he has more scientist/interesting research type of people on, not comedians and fighters. Been more of that for the most part lately.
Ya the Spotify app kinda sucks for podcasts. It was easier to watch him on Youtube for sure

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
still, even though Joe is taking the more controversial route on most C19/Vacc/treatment related stuff, he still seems to remain true to always sticking to what he believes is the most sensible information, which he's always been a straight up G for.

npace

Autocross Champion
I don't find anything he says about Covid controversial. I find the way CNN insists on demeaning people who question the vaccine controversial. Really, the only reason any of this is a big deal is because the American public allowed their politicians to turn this into a political issue.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I can side with that

My mother in law was sent home from work today, without pay, because she took a covid test. Cant come back until she has her negative result. What the fuck kind of sense does that make? She has been taking them once a week or so just to be safe, but not telling them. Now she knows not to tell them. She's triple jabbed too.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
If anything Omi is bad news for the establishment. This strain is showing all the sheep they have been misled as they contract and pass the virus as well as the CDC beginning to admit the things we all have known. The downfall is imminent and cannot come fast enough.