GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Snowflakes thought they have a monopoly on shitting on people. Jim and Zrick are too nice. I'm not and I tell a douchebag he's one the instant he starts slinging shit my way.
Bro, you can try to hide behind "defending yourself " but that ship sailed 400 pages ago, you're as antagonistic as GTIfan99.

The fact that you direct most of your hostility towards another antagonistic person doesn't absolve you of the content of your posts.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Even the so called expert's opinion has changed over time as more is learned about the virus.

It has absolutely not changed about wearing masks, distancing and the vaccine reducing transmission, not eliminating transmission. It takes everyone doing those things to stop this pandemic.

They disagree and revise how effective those things are as they get more data, but the basic principles have not changes at all.

If you think this pandemic is over, you're going to be disappointed. You will be affected by the misinformation that is extending this pandemic and it may kill you yet.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Bro, you can try to hide behind "defending yourself " but that ship sailed 400 pages ago, you're as antagonistic as GTIfan99.

The fact that you direct most of your hostility towards another antagonistic person doesn't absolve you of the content of your posts.

The funniest part, I don't see his post. Lol.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It has absolutely not changed about wearing masks, distancing and the vaccine reducing transmission, not eliminating transmission. It takes everyone doing those things to stop this pandemic.

They disagree and revise how effective those things are as they get more data, but the basic principles have not changes at all.

If you think this pandemic is over, you're going to be disappointed. You will be affected by the misinformation that is extending this pandemic and it may kill you yet.
Duh. I know the pandemic isn't over. Even when and if the US achieves herd immunity I'll be wearing a mask and maintaining my vigilance.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Duh. I know the pandemic isn't over. Even when and if the US achieves herd immunity I'll be wearing a mask and maintaining my vigilance.

That's great, BUT OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVING MISINFORMATION STILL MIGHT KILL YOU.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
The funniest part, I don't see his post. Lol.
Yeah, you're not missing much either. It's basically just 50+ pages of "you're all retarded snowflakes who are gay for each other, unlike my BFF zrick. Also I don't understand orders of magnitude or probability and I'm going to reinforce that by constantly bringing it back up."

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
What does that even mean?
You haven't explained your reasoning for anything, or provided sources. You're just hitting people with the same headlines we have all seen, echoing "but the experts say...." on repeat while calling everyone idiots. What is your point in this thread? It's hard to imagine you're here for a discussion when you're so closed off and confrontational. It's hard to imagine you want to change anyone's mind while calling them idiots without posting any information or data.

So far everyone has the same information as you, they've just taken another route with risk management. Some people ask questions before assuming authority figures have their best interest in mind, some people flat out don't trust anyone with their own best interest. Good luck changing anyone's mind if you're just going to call them idiots without even explaining why.

The vaccines have no long term test data, that much is true. We all very well may be calling one of those late night infomercial hotlines in 10 years for compensation and class action lawsuits, and no one can say otherwise because they don't have the data. If someone doesn't want the vaccine for that reason, but they have done everything else to limit their social interactions and be a responsible person, I guarantee you, you are not going to win them over by calling them an idiot. You probably look like an idiot to them for lining up for a shot without an ounce of skepticism. If you don't want to meet those people in the middle and have a discussion, you're just here to jerk off your ego. That is no better than the opposites you call conspiracy theorists.

I guarantee you when this vaccine plan was rolled out, the people calling the shots had a moment where they made the decision to let people die. They know vaccines are not one-size fits all, they know all humans are different and some will suffer or die from it. I promise you there was a risk management meeting where they looked at a printed number on a page and decided to "ok" the percentage of humanity that will suffer negative effects or flat out die from being vaccinated. At some point they decided that was going to be a risk they have to take. Some people who may have otherwise not been exposed to COVID will end up getting this vaccine and die. Have you thought about that, or is it more convenient to ignore the managerial aspects of this that reduce people to numbers? To me, when I think about it that way, it's shocking to demand strangers get vaccinated for the safety of others. What's even more strange is the way everyone is lining up in the literal hundreds to get this vaccine at satellite locations where there are only 2-3 doctors on standby. You are a fucking NPC at that point and if something happens to you the odds of getting the care you need are very low. God forbid you die, those doctors will go home and sleep normally that day, collect their paycheck, and move on to the next person in line like you never existed at all.

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
There's nothing I can do about people believing bad information and conspiracy theories. They won't kill me.
Connect the dots man.

I apologize for piling on, but if false information and conspiracy theories lead to you encountering someone who doesn't believe in the virus (or the next one) and you get the virus from that reckless person....you have been affected by the misinformation and conspiracy theories.

Say the false information is that if you drink a glass of water with every shot you can't get legally drunk. If some Dumbo believes that and gets behind the wheel maybe Ole Jim gets t-boned while out on deliveries one day.

These aren't leaps of logic.

Other people's actions or inaction affect you. If your neighbor hordes crap in their backyard and you want to sell your house one day, their crap, in their yard, affects you.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There's nothing I can do about people believing bad information and conspiracy theories. They won't kill me.

You could start by not being Ricky's apologist and liking all his posts with misinformation. Crazy, right?

And misinformation can absolutely end up killing you Jim.