GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't agree with Zrick on most of the Covid stuff and he knows that. GTIfan99 made a statement to me because I said that I wear a mask that supported Zricks position. I'm not affected by posts from either side of the issue.

You don't think you can affected by misinformation about the virus? I 100% guarantee you're wrong.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You don't think you can affected by misinformation about the virus? I 100% guarantee you're wrong.
Only if it's misinformation from the CDC or other government agency. I haven't been influenced by any of the crap posted in this thread. So if you mean misinformation from this thread I 💯 % guarantee you I am not affected in the least.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Only if it's misinformation from the CDC or other government agency. I haven't been influenced by any of the crap posted in this thread. So if you mean misinformation from this thread I 💯 % guarantee you I am not affected in the least.

JFC you're dense. A large part of the population IS affected by misinformation. What they do affects you.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I am not affected by anyone who is misinformed period. If people want to buy into bad information or conspiracy theories it does not affect me.

Literally the dumbest thing posted in this thread. Congratulations. Shows a complete lack of understanding of what an infectious even is.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Literally the dumbest thing posted in this thread. Congratulations. Shows a complete lack of understanding of what an infectious even is.
Then explain how I can be affected. The only place I'm vulnerable is when I'm in the pharmacy for 10 minutes picking up my deliveries and all those people have gone through the safety protocol to enter the pharmacy and are wearing masks. Even then I'm not within 6 feet of anyone. The rest of the day I'm alone except when I hand a bag of medicine to someone that has their door cracked open just enough to take the bag of meds. And even then I'm wearing a mask. When I'm home I'm alone.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Then explain how I can be affected. The only place I'm vulnerable is when I'm in the pharmacy for 10 minutes picking up my deliveries and all those people have gone through the safety protocol to enter the pharmacy and are wearing masks. Even then I'm not within 6 feet of anyone. The rest of the day I'm alone except when I hand a bag of medicine to someone that has their door cracked open just enough to take the bag of meds. And even then I'm wearing a mask. When I'm home I'm alone.

You don't know how a more contagious variant of the virus can affect you or that being 6 ft away doesn't create a force field around you.

These measures REDUCE transmission, they don't 100% stop transmission.

If everyone doesn't do these things, transmission increases. The more transmission increases, the more variants we get. The vaccine isn't as effective against the variants. We will eventually end up with with a variant that vaccine doesn't work against at all.

Like I said, your comment is dumb, and shows a complete lack of understanding of how infectious disease works.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You don't know how a more contagious variant of the virus can affect you or that being 6 ft away doesn't create a force field around you.

These measures REDUCE transmission, they don't 100% stop transmission.

If everyone doesn't do these things, transmission increases. The more transmission increases, the more variants we get. The vaccine isn't as effective against the variants. We will eventually end up with with a variant that vaccine doesn't work against at all.

Like I said, your comment is dumb, and shows a complete lack of understanding of how infectious disease works.
I know how infectious disease works. I'm doing everything possible to protect myself without becoming a total hermit and it's working so far. There's nothing else I can do. All of that has nothing to do with spreading false information or conspiracy theories but that's what you do. You change the subject to create a new argument.

I don't think you took a long enough nap.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I know how infectious disease works. I'm doing everything possible to protect myself without becoming a total hermit and it's working so far. There's nothing else I can do. All of that has nothing to do with spreading false information or conspiracy theories but that's what you do. You change the subject to create a new argument.

I don't think you took a long enough nap.

It's just astounding you can be this dumb even after it's been explained to you multiple times.

Just crazy.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You say this stuff like you're the only one who has heard it on the television for the past 14 months.

What does that even mean? Do you think experts saying it on TV make it not true? Have zero idea what your point is.