GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You nailed it.

And since they got it labeled a vaccine are absolved of all liability.
And since they banned all the cheap treatments, they got their bogus authorization. Countries with HCQ and IVM over the counter have much lower mortality, but these safe medicines have been suppressed here to fill Big Pharma coffers.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Omicron now being blamed for myocarditis and other vaccine-injury symptoms. How convenient.
The faux vaccine can do no wrong... Even when it is the obvious source of variants.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The lack of integrity from politicians in this country is sickening. From the pandemic to the posturing of "racial" inequality and xenophobic accusations it is insane. I cannot understand how people believe a 1/3 of the crap coming from their mouths and then readily spread it as though it is an accurate assessment of reality.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The lack of integrity from politicians in this country is sickening. From the pandemic to the posturing of "racial" inequality and xenophobic accusations it is insane. I cannot understand how people believe a 1/3 of the crap coming from their mouths and then readily spread it as though it is an accurate assessment of reality.
That's why I'm in favor of term limits. The less time in office the less time to push pet projects.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
That's why I'm in favor of term limits. The less time in office the less time to push pet projects.
That is part of the solution but in my opinion a bandaid. It is high time they are held accountability to criminal activity and and treasonous actions they commit. They are criminals and should be treated as such, worthless slime bags.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I still say a random lottery of citizens would give us better leaders and less corruption. The awesome retirement benefits would go a long way too.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
You have to give the pharma outfits credit. They've turned a brand new novel treatment into an endless subscription model, and got the governments to guarantee the demand and the payment.
Lmao. I saw an article with a title about this new variant. I clicked on it and I had to have an 8.99 subscription to read it. What in the actual fuck…

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI Autobahn
I still say a random lottery of citizens would give us better leaders and less corruption. The awesome retirement benefits would go a long way too.
I've watched the flight of leadership and decay of actual governance from the buffoonery of politics take place in my lifetime. The buffoonery won. It's nothing more than pageantry for the delusional narcissists. Pick your level (municipal to federal), pick your locale.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So who are you going to believe. You recently posted an article saying the first cases were vaccinated people and now you post this which if you bothered reading it says so far no cases in vaccinated people.
It's a very misleading article. Right after it says it has not been detected in vaccinated people it says that it might be different situation for unvaccinated people. It doesn't say what that situation might be or if it has been detected in unvaccinated people. It's a worthless article.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Truth be told.

sc_4267948976339.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So who are you going to believe. You recently posted an article saying the first cases were vaccinated people and now you post this which if you bothered reading it says so far no cases in vaccinated people.
I take all the 'news' with a grain of salt. But I believe the official Botswana release that says it was discovered in the 'fully vaccinated,' and I do believe it is mild and a nothing burger. Just another name for the media to scare everyone with.

1638191242235.png