GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
People have already died within days, so it's real.
The fact that some received placebo or haven't died yet doesn't make it any less dangerous.
The single autopsy I've read about said the guy had spike proteins on ALL of his organs. Maybe you can live for some time like that, but it can't be good.
THREE HUNDRED SIXTY FOUR MILLION SHOTS

And you are on about ONE fake autopsy and a handful of coincidences.

Every single person that I know or interact with in life who is not a child has the shot, literally none of them died. The last person I know who died was back in the middle of last year, he died from COVID...

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
If there's a conspiracy going on with the covid vaccine, it is one where the deep state released all of the vaccine conspiracies targeted at wacko trumpers in order to kill them off by not getting vaccinated.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Comet update:

wouldn't crank this AM. I turned on lights to check battery....nothing except for realizing I left the parking lights on after our ice cream run on Sunday. The beeping cars have nowadays is a good thing. I have one of those L-Ion jump packs. That worked, I just hope I didn't really kill my battery.

:(

Mud

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Comet update:

wouldn't crank this AM. I turned on lights to check battery....nothing except for realizing I left the parking lights on after our ice cream run on Sunday. The beeping cars have nowadays is a good thing. I have one of those L-Ion jump packs. That worked, I just hope I didn't really kill my battery.

:(

Mud
5ik6au.jpg

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
To be fair zrickety is a "pundit" as he states.

Example:- Many times on any news channel, newspaper etc, they always bring in somebody from the "other side of the coin" to make a public show of neutrality and media non-bias.....

So on a topic on the shape of the earth you'd bring on a "flat earth" believer....

On a topic of the age of the earth, you'd also have someone who thinks its only 6,000yrs old...

zrickety is the "other side of the coin" in this thread to show non-bias, & is therefore a "pundit" or expert in his particular field.......

........which happens to look like this:-

View attachment 221708
Except that the fools brought on to a tv stage to provide their opinion on a flat Earth do not meet the definition of a pundit: they have no legitimate expertise on the topic of planetary science in 2021 A.D.
Similarly, zrickety’s juvenile use of easily debunked Twitter opinions disqualifies him as a pundit since the requirement of being an expert, as is stated in the definition of the word, is missing.

Flat-Earther’s, our self-described “pandemic pundit,” and similar internet Ignorati, are the 21st Century’s version of the guy on the street corner yelling into a bull-horn, holding signs, and failing to hand out any of his self-produced pamphlets alleging to contain “The Truth” to the crowd of passerby’s…just as Alex Jones started back in the 1990’s and, sadly, can be seen doing to this day.
191995B8-FB76-4227-82C2-6AB8E1C1BED8.jpeg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
THREE HUNDRED SIXTY FOUR MILLION SHOTS

And you are on about ONE fake autopsy and a handful of coincidences.

Every single person that I know or interact with in life who is not a child has the shot, literally none of them died. The last person I know who died was back in the middle of last year, he died from COVID...
If Rickety agrees with something his burden of proof is zero.

In the opposite direction literally no amount of proof means anything.

I tell people this all the time: You can think what you like, but the results say otherwise.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this is some kind of page 3213 revelation, it's just I view Rickety as a wall you can throw anything you want at. The wall doesn't move but it's still fun to bang on it.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

I tell people this all the time: You can think what you like, but the results say otherwise.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this is some kind of page 3213 revelation, it's just I view Rickety as a wall you can throw anything you want at. The wall doesn't move but it's still fun to bang on it.

Reminds me of the dumb wit mechanics toolbox which only contains:-

1. Spanner to initially try to fix it..
2. Hammer to hit the fecking thing when no.1 above doesn't work
3. Condom for "ah feck it" when no1. & no.2 above fail...

:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted

ftfy

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Imprecise.
I am a pandemic pundit.
It's all bullshit.
Mandates for 100% when the majority get immunity, to protect the 1% who will die anyway.
It's an exercise in futility and absurdity.

So it isn't worth treating cancer, because only a small percentage of people die? Should we apply that logic to all diseases with only a small percentage of deaths? That's a Fantastic idea, we could knock 30 years off of the average lifespan in no time.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
Who’s this new guy anyway?
Just some random guy who owns a GTI. I mostly lurk here and the other sections, because just about every question that could be asked about a GTI has already been asked. So I search a lot. After all, we don’t need any more “original” threads consisting of “hey, can these cars be tuned?”… “what is the best tune?”… “what oil should I use?” … “what octane gas should I use for my 93 octane tune?” (smdh) … and so on. 😉

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Just some random guy who owns a GTI. I mostly lurk here and the other sections, because just about every question that could be asked about a GTI has already been asked. So I search a lot. After all, we don’t need any more “original” threads consisting of “hey, can these cars be tuned?”… “what is the best tune?”… “what oil should I use?” … “what octane gas should I use for my 93 octane tune?” (smdh) … and so on. 😉

I use 93 octane in my 91 octane tune. Come at me, bro. 🤣

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Yeah, keep those on FB. Every time I see a lazy "hey what intake is best, drop links!" on the FB groups, I die a little inside. So many of the dumb/lazy questions they ask have been answered dozens of times on these forums.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Same, once in a while I see something unique on new and throw out a comment.