GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sad day for the scamdemic - this shit stays in the thread. Period.

The main problem is that the delta variant took off in the non vaccinated. 95% of those hospitalized are not vaccinated.

They never wore the masks in the first place.
EVERYBODY was wearing masks last year, including me. We were good sports about it...for a time. We've become informed and weigh the risk vs reward of the virus and mask. My wife is the most compliant person on earth, and she still got the virus. CDC's own data said maskers were getting infected more than non. The fact is TENS OF MILLIONS of people had the virus and lived, with lifelong immunity. Doctors that talk about real antibodies are not given a platform, but they exist. Why aren't we giving the millions that recovered a free pass? Test for that. Real science. The PCR test has been revoked because it can't tell between flu and COVID. The fact they even talk about testing anymore shows what a sham this all is.
And the VACCINE...we have data pouring in from other countries. The UK, Israel, Singapore, etc. It shows the vaccinated are majority infected, the vaccinated are dying. Here in the US, nurses are being told not to record vaccine status in the hospital. So how would we know? The White House is actively suppressing our data. If you watch the news, it's the end of the world. Turn it off, and it's just another Wednesday.

Unpopular opinion- healthy people are active about their health. It's a personal choice, personal responsibility. I can't give you a virus that's impossible for me to get. But the powers that be would have me test and wear a mask into eternity. There are millions with natural immunity, but giving them an exemption would go against this whole power grab. Pfizer and Moderna can't make literally BILLIONS of dollars on a vaccine and boosters if it's proven people don't need it. Worse yet, we already have data showing they are not effective.
Vaccinated are gathering and spreading the virus too. They shouldn't have been green lit either.
Cases and deaths were dropping before people got vaccinated. Then the spikes occurred. Nobody addressing this but the data supports me.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
How do you expect businesses to find out whose vaccinated and who isn't and enforce mask rules accordingly? They don't have the ability to do that. The guidance they provided was illogical and dangerous.
Gretafan's perfect world.

60_main.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not true at all. You're the one who says rotors warp not me. The vast majority of time it's pad deposits not a warped rotor. Everybody in this thread knows who gets confused and twists the shit out of what others post to fit into your agenda.

OMG, Jim, you're the one that started talking about warped rotors and deposits.

He said in the OP, he isn't having issues. He just wanted a recommendation on which of FCP's available rotors for tracking. You don't track. Why did you even respond? What does warping or deposits have to do with what he asked?