GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Haha I'm just speaking through media. I've never seen a single episode of Father Knows Best and I've never even heard of Dr Kildare until you posted it. Man you're so old your memory is in black and white! 😋
I have to remember that line it was brilliant.

Speaking of black and white my families first TV in the early 1950's was a 13" round screen black and white TV.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I have to remember that line it was brilliant.

Speaking of black and white my families first TV in the early 1950's was a 13" round screen black and white TV.
Man and I thought my grand parents tv was old. They had this HUGE piece of furniture with a teeny tiny screen inside it. Color though and it had a sound based remote for it's five buttons. It would make this CHINK sound and the TV could hear it and change the channel, sound or power. We were endlessly yelled at for playing with it.

At least you got to see the Honeymooners on the first run.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I noticed this vid was posted by a Cindi Anderson.

Are you Mr. Anderson?
mivih6rz14a11.jpg

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
@jimlloyd40 I don't know if you do movies and if you do perhaps you've seen this but all this talk of nostalgia brought to my head. It's 80s nostalgia but it's quite a good movie.... after all... it's Spielberg. :) ✨

Ready Player One

That goes for the rest of you lot as well. ⭐

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
❗reported again❗

Inconsistent use of capital letters.

Rule addendum: iCoNsiTeNT use of capital letters is acceptable in joke format.

You're really pushing the envelope birthday boy.;)
sorry but there is no capital letter rule. We'll accept a lot in this thread but grammar Nazi's are not welcome here.
Jar of Hellmann's Mayonnaise on "head":-

View attachment 221007

Bloody raining & thunderstorms at the moment so I got wet going to the garage as its separate from the house.

...the things I do for you lot!!...:rolleyes:......:ROFLMAO:
D, I wish I could buy you a beverage. Well done Sir
Ugh, a new low, even for this thread.
you take back this post. U2's Boy was an amazing album (maybe still is I'll give it another listen)
Everybody in this thread knows who gets confused and twists the shit out of what others post to fit into your agenda.
#whynotboth
I'm not a Doctor but I played one as a child

Last edited:

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Incorrect.

You've been fined 57 Rickety bucks.

Continued violations will result in increasing fines.
Isn't the exchange rate on rickety bucks like... twice as bad as the Vietnamese dong which is running at 22,984.97 dong per dollar? Which means you'd need about 229,849.66 rickety bucks to buy a box of Twinkies.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate