GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Invest In GolfmkX Stonks - Get Rich Quick With Zrick

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I don’t want a shut down either, I think that was very poorly executed the first time and mostly effective at angering people.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
By logical pretzel yes.

If the case count were rising without hospitalizations rising than you could conclude that the vaccine is unnecessary.

Like I said earlier in the thread, you're not going to increase vaccination rates by censoring, lying, threatening, destroying the economy, diminishing free speech, etc. These tactics and your support of them, gives people more reason to not get vaccinated. Right now the battle against totalitarians has become more important than the battle against covid.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Like I said earlier in the thread, you're not going to increase vaccination rates by censoring, lying, threatening, destroying the economy, diminishing free speech, etc. These tactics and your support of them, gives people more reason to not get vaccinated.
Certainly true.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Well, you couldn't do that because you'd be dead :p - but the "messenger" would be charged and convicted.

I lived through the 70's in Germany. We had a couple of kids at school that got those pills that made them fly off a balcony. the seller was charged, convicted and sentenced for two murders.

yes, each person decides for themselves what information to accept or reject - but what happens in the exposed to a barrage of incorrect information diguised as fact - just like the kids that were told that those pills would make them feel good and are perfectly safe.
You've introduced children into the example. I think the results of your example would probably change if we're talking about adults. I believe that was the context anyway but I came in late.