GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Invest In GolfmkX Stonks - Get Rich Quick With Zrick

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
How do you strike out words you remove using mobile?
Highlight in the quote and select strike through from the drop down. Obviously you can't remove them and have them struck through; the strike through shows that you removed it.

Screenshot_20210729-200751~2.png

cb1111

Some here may not want to hear this, but "Intensive care physicians in Germany are again increasingly expecting people with various respiratory diseases in autumn and winter. The President of the German Interdisciplinary Association for Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine (Divi), Gernot Marx, cited the expected discontinuation of mask wearing as the reason."

Translation by Google - doesn't do the best job but conveys the point.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Some here may not want to hear this, but "Intensive care physicians in Germany are again increasingly expecting people with various respiratory diseases in autumn and winter. The President of the German Interdisciplinary Association for Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine (Divi), Gernot Marx, cited the expected discontinuation of mask wearing as the reason."

Translation by Google - doesn't do the best job but conveys the point.
You gotta love needing an official release of information to address the point.

Senator Cbill told the Montana Rascal today that his select committee on the negative effects of being outdoors has determined that sun exposure on the face is inversely proportional to the size of your hat.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You gotta love needing an official release of information to address the point.

Senator Cbill told the Montana Rascal today that his select committee on the negative effects of being outdoors has determined that sun exposure on the face is inversely proportional to the size of your hat.
Please tell me that his first name is Senator and not a political designation.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
As a person who always tries to look at the bright side I would like to thank the willfully unvaccinated for increasing the chance that I'll be able to retire from my bedroom. Just as they were starting to call us back to the office as well. Go! Go! Go! Avoid that needle!

Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and... Dodge

1990rette

Car(s)
2007 Volkswagen Gti
As a person who always tries to look at the bright side I would like to thank the willfully unvaccinated for increasing the chance that I'll be able to retire from my bedroom. Just as they were starting to call us back to the office as well. Go! Go! Go! Avoid that needle!

Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and... Dodge

People who believe that they are stronger than the virus annoy me. Some countries are announcing an immediate lockdown again because of the Delta variant.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
People who believe that they are stronger than the virus annoy me. Some countries are announcing an immediate lockdown again because of the Delta variant.
I had covid a year and a half ago and am doing fine. Doesn't look like the virus is stronger than me. 🤷‍♂️

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Unfortunately hundreds of thousands of people weren't as strong as you.
Insane numbers of people all over the world die from a plethora of other conditions every year. I don't see the same level of hysteria. Massive lockdowns in Australia, 300 euro police fines for not wearing a mask in Cyprus, retarded rules that keep getting instituted, repealed, rinsed, repeated in LA and Moscow. Scary stories about mobile morgues in NYC. Blatant fear mongering for 1.5 years as if the Spanish flu or the plague herself is here.

My 88 year old grandmother faired just fine after contracting covid. And that's with being on disability for the past 40 years and chronic heart problems.

So where's the end to all of this insanity?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Insane numbers of people all over the world die from a plethora of other conditions every year. I don't see the same level of hysteria. Massive lockdowns in Australia, 300 euro police fines for not wearing a mask in Cyprus, retarded rules that keep getting instituted, repealed, rinsed, repeated in LA and Moscow. Scary stories about mobile morgues in NYC. Blatant fear mongering for 1.5 years as if the Spanish flu or the plague herself is here.

My 88 year old grandmother faired just fine after contracting covid. And that's with being on disability for the past 40 years and chronic heart problems.

So where's the end to all of this insanity?
No doubt there were exaggerations and over reacting and in some places like Arizona under reacting. Authorities and even the CDC had and still have ever changing guidelines. With new cases exploding because of the Delta variant who knows where it all ends.