GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
AP isn't bending the truth and their numbers show nearly 99% for many hospitals vs. GTIfan's 90% for just his. Just look at @oddspyke 's post, which you've conveniently ignored

The proof is out there, y'all just refuse to acknowledge. Sitting here with your no-PhD-having, no-research-doing, not-actual-scientist attitudes waiting for some proof to come along which you will say "Ah yes, this is the official proof I've been waiting for, because I clearly know what to look for. I can do simple math, so I know that this checks out".

I saw it, I'm not disputing it. I can't reply to every single post in this endless thread. I've done more research and presented more studies than anyone here. All I'm saying is we shouldn't get into the habit of trusting someone who I've proven to be a liar on numerous counts. Stick with official data, that's all. I don't care if his numbers are above or below the average, he's not to be trusted, period.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Mrs Mud backed her CRV into a tree avoiding someone she thought was gonna hit her. I'm guessing $2-3K (two painted plastic panels, and non-painted bumper). stuff happens. I am hoping to not insurance cause 1K deductible and my probable shop is friend of a friend who already called for me.

on a good note date night an outdoor play (reading?) at the local park. Comet time which will be fun if we bail early....loud enough that you hear it for some distance.
I've a camping site way up in the mountains near Tahoe, super dark, for the Perseid meteor shower on the evening between Aug 11th and Aug 12th. If you're into that sort of thing. :)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
not that kind of Comet but yeah I've been in the woods for that kind too

Attachments

• IMG_20210403_151421984.jpg
    IMG_20210403_151421984.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20210403_154512291.jpg
    IMG_20210403_154512291.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 83

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Reported - you aren't allowed to post factual information here. What did twitter say?

Your numbers are below the national average so it makes no difference anyway.

This. Why can't people understand privacy laws

If all the data doesn't bolster your position, then it must be disregarded. Forum rules

Our numbers rely on patient admissions data relayed by the patient and recorded by a nurse, so by all means, it's not perfect. We have patients refusing to say if they are or aren't vaccinated. Fucking Florida. They have been citing hipaa for not stating their status. 🙄 I think we can assume they aren't vaccinated. It's also possible some that claim to be vaccinated aren't. Patient reported data isn't always perfect at any hospital.

Our staff numbers are accurate. Today, we have 52 staff out with covid and all are unvaccinated. Our vaccinared staff all received Pfizer.

Last edited:

cb1111

I didn't describe it right.. the noise. It came from the remote itself it was almost like a click (or ka-chunk) followed by a metallic TING or something. The TV heard it and changed the channel. Not saying the TV didn't make noise but we definitely got in trouble for using the remote as a phaser gun. Looked a lot like this although the picture is older:

View attachment 221067
Right. I forgot about that noise. Then you reminded me about the green color. The US system is called NTSC and we used to call it "Never Twice Same Color" because you constantly had to adjust the colors.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Right. I forgot about that noise. Then you reminded me about the green color. The US system is called NTSC and we used to call it "Never Twice Same Color" because you constantly had to adjust the colors.
And here I thought I was old because I can remember having to open a panel and "tune" the 10 channel presets on my 13" color TV. You guys have me beat by decades.

cb1111

And here I thought I was old because I can remember having to open a panel and "tune" the 10 channel presets on my 13" color TV. You guys have me beat by decades.
you had a color TV? I sold the stuff in the late 70's and only bought a color set then. We always had junky hand-me-down TVs when I was little. Our first new TV was a 19" B&W for the 72 Olympics

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
you had a color TV? I sold the stuff in the late 70's and only bought a color set then. We always had junky hand-me-down TVs when I was little. Our first new TV was a 19" B&W for the 72 Olympics
Yeah, I wasn't even around in the 70's. I used to think black and white was still pretty normal when I was a kid, but it turns out my family just didn't have any money 😂

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Haha our first TV was black and white but pretty big. However it was very old and we kept a pair of pliers next to the set to change the channel.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Me and Mrs Mud.....our 1st TV we were give a old 19" B&W from friends who thought we should at least have a TV since it was the mid 80's. The B&W sound went out while we were watching Shaft (Richard Roundtree) we spent the rest of it just singing the song (shut your mouth!). It was our 7th anniversary when we bought a real TV (early 90's).
When we got the real TV
I told friends "Hey, I got a new TV"
Them "what kind?"
Me "color!" ......They weren't impressed

I'm still on a used TV and we only have one but I have one good stereo and several OK ones

Last edited:

cb1111

Haha our first TV was black and white but pretty big. However it was very old and we kept a pair of pliers next to the set to change the channel.
We had a used beatup old B&W13 inch in a huge case when I was a little kid in Germany. One channel and I remember watching "ISAR 12, Bitte Kommen" - a precursor to Adam 12. You prompted me to look it up. Hilarious even if you don't speak German and the cars....

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I sold stuff in the 70's too

never mind

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You can anonymize data. These reports of 'unvaccinated' filling hospitals is a lie. Every other developed country in the world is reporting the vaccinated are in hospitals and dying.