GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
All I said was we don't know and it's a possibility, that possibility is validated in your own source. Enough with this petty bs.
It's your use of the word "we" that they have a problem with. They want to know who "we" is.
I understand what you mean but that's how it is in this thread with the people who disagree with you.

cb1111

Tired of you misrepresenting what was said and putting words in my mouth, you're going on ignore. Not even going to get into the irony of you agreeing with me until you realized you were agreeing with me.
If your statement was that ventilators can cause organ damage then you are right, but just because somebody dies of organ failure and was on a ventilator doesn't mean that the ventilator caused it.

That aside, keeping people off ventilators is always the goal and with COVID, the best way that you can assure that you won't end up on a ventilator is to get vaccinated.

You'll really hurt my feelings if you put me on ignore. If I say "you're right" will that mean that you won't put me on ignore?

Sorry, but you're wrong. I misread GTI's post - it is as simple as that.

cb1111

1627269800942.png

Going by your logic, based on what we know now, it is a good possibility that you will get COVID. Let's just hope (seriously) that you don't end up in hospital, in ICU and on a ventilator. Neither one of us can say for sure one way or the other unless you get vaccinated.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
View attachment 220820

Going by your logic, based on what we know now, it is a good possibility that you will get COVID. Let's just hope (seriously) that you don't end up in hospital, in ICU and on a ventilator. Neither one of us can say for sure one way or the other unless you get vaccinated.
Even though I believe in and got the vaccine there's no guarantees like you make it sound.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
China is responsible for ignoring the virus early on and not being truthful about the extent.
also Trump. idk how much China hid but I am going to blame Trump more because closer to home. I am sure there is enough blame to go around
Not even rock and roll

reported for getting me singing this ;)
Lots of people actually, because it is a thing without proper mitigation stategies Methods to prevent ventilator-associated lung injury: a summary - PubMed (nih.gov) which is one reason why doctors try to avoid using ventilators.

Sometimes medical staff is faced with a difficult situation - do you let people die from not being able to breathe or do you ventlate them and run the risk of organ damage?

Mud's wife should chime in here.

Of course, with COVID, we know the easiest way to keep people off of ventilators is to get them vaccinated.
she had said that although long term ventilator use is bad, often it is the lesser of two evils. What she didn't say because she's much more polite than I am is often folks on LT vents are F**d anyways

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
CSB: For those that remember my mud wrestling post. The girls were back at the park again this wknd running. It was a nice day. Most of them were running in sport bras. I just did a quick look and knew I had better look at my dog as not to be creepy (and not get dope slapped by Mrs Mud)

cb1111

Even though I believe in and got the vaccine there's no guarantees like you make it sound.
No guarantees, but when you see that virtually no vaccinated person (unless they had significant pre-existing conditions) ends up on a ventilator, that's a pretty good track record.

We don't know if Unreal has any pre-existing conditions or is overweight, but barring that, if vaccinated, he has a pretty good shot of avoiding the hospital (and therefore the morgue) should he get sick.

cb1111

also Trump. idk how much China hid but I am going to blame Trump more because closer to home. I am sure there is enough blame to go around
But can we blame him for inventing the internet?

reported for getting me singing this ;)
Sorry - but it is actually GTI's fault because he started it :D :D
she had said that although long term ventilator use is bad, often it is the better of two evils. What she didn't say because she's much more polite than I am is often folks on LT vents are F**d anyways
That,unfortunately is true.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
CSB: For those that remember my mud wrestling post. The girls were back at the park again this wknd running. It was a nice day. Most of them were running in sport bras. I just did a quick look and knew I had better look at my dog as not to be creepy (and not get dope slapped by Mrs Mud)
Just get reflective sunglasses, grow a mustache, and embrace it; you're a creepy old man now 😎

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Joe Biden is the #1 source of disinformation, change my mind.
He said if you get the vaccine, you won't get COVID. The biggest lie ever told.
As many as 90% of Irsrael vaccinated are sick, depending on age. And 75% of deaths.
'Rare' breakthrough outbreaks in major cities all over our country.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Saw a blurb on the 'news' this morning.
They are saying these Olympic athletes are having a hard time because of 'hot concrete' and 'humidity' they've never experienced.
LOLOLOL
It's the vaccine and their deformed red blood cells, obviously. SCIENCE.
But keep pushing the propaganda.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No guarantees, but when you see that virtually no vaccinated person (unless they had significant pre-existing conditions) ends up on a ventilator, that's a pretty good track record.

We don't know if Unreal has any pre-existing conditions or is overweight, but barring that, if vaccinated, he has a pretty good shot of avoiding the hospital (and therefore the morgue) should he get sick.
It's easy to say that when they are blocking nurses from inputting vaccination status.
Ventilators kill as high as 84%.
And there is a 'most serious' Class 1 recall on Philips ventilators right now.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI