GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

dmsyr

Ready to race!
This thread is entertaining and informative. I input random numbers of pages to look at and one was the mayo for grilled cheese. Absolutely tried that shit out.

Amazing!

Carry on.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
This thread is entertaining and informative. I input random numbers of pages to look at and one was the mayo for grilled cheese. Absolutely tried that shit out.

Amazing!

Carry on.
I absolutely love that you randomly happened upon arguably the most hotly debated opinion in this entire thread. Amazing. Popping into random pages of this thread, what a concept.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If there's a conspiracy going on with the covid vaccine, it is one where the deep state released all of the vaccine conspiracies targeted at wacko trumpers in order to kill them off by not getting vaccinated.
Enjoy your last 3 years.
Hope you have good medical insurance.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Enjoy your last 3 years.
Hope you have good medical insurance.

You seem have missed how viruses work. It tries to kill you, but if it isn't successful, it doesn't just give up. It's mutates and keeps trying. That's how they work.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@oddspyke you tagged me in that mk7 tuning thread...I can't take credit for the inception of homeless person stamina. I believe that was the late Keehs.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You seem have missed how viruses work. It tries to kill you, but if it isn't successful, it doesn't just give up. It's mutates and keeps trying. That's how they work.
That's only how you work.
Viruses are beaten every day.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's only how you work.
Viruses are beaten every day.

Yes, vaccines can be created to stop pathogenic viruses.

Now you're getting it.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
The spike protein is the same between the virus and the vaccine and it's the reason both are cytotoxic. So if vaccinated have 3 years to live then the same is going to be true for those who catch the virus.

FWIW numerous Chinese scientists have come out and said that Covid is a bioweapon designed to kill people slowly.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FWIW numerous Chinese scientists have come out and said that Covid is a bioweapon designed to kill people slowly.

Post a credible source for this made up claim.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Hard disagree. Our forum search functions are hot garbage, but "SEARCH QUERY golfmk6/mk6 gti/etc." on Google has given me the answer to almost every single question I've ever needed to know the answer to. If you leverage Google to search the forum, it very much becomes a great, organized wiki. Vastly superior to the endless stream of posts on FB Groups.

Asking questions to engage the community is totally fine, and I've certainly made use of our "random/stupid questions" thread. I have no problem with newbies asking good questions and wanting to learn about the platform or cars in general -- I realize not everyone with a recently purchased Golf has been into cars their whole life.
But after the 100th "what oil should I use?" or "drop links to good mods", the lazy people wanting to be spoon-fed basic information start to become incredibly grating. They need to learn how to do the most basic of research. I don't want to engage with someone that refuses to do any legwork and expects you to give them links/lists for everything.

It's generally pretty easy to tell who's who between the "gimme gimme gimmes" and "hey, can you help me learn?" users. The latter can ask all the questions they want, the former can get bent.

Of course I'm more likely to answer a question that meets your "good poster" standard. No doubt. But I'm also not going to tell other people to stop doing something just because it bothers me. I definitely didn't suggest you help someone who bothers you. If a poster doesn't get a response to a bad post more than likely he'll just go away. Someone who is lazy isn't always the same person who has asked a question that you've seen a bunch of times... for them it's the first time (one would hope). That's the nature of support.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Interesting, I have had it but would put my resting heart rate up against anyone here. Point being we are speaking different people, different genetics, different underlying conditions. It is rather difficult to compare apples to apples in that approach.