GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I'm so glad more than one person called out this douchecanoe for not knowing what HIPAA is/does. :ROFLMAO: :D

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Thank god the corp I work at doesn't offer sick days. The working class gets too soft from taking time off.

I think people should absolutely take time off...if they are sick. If you work in an environment where you are not in close proximity with people...then transmitting your cold won't be an issue...but if you work in an office space and the person in the next cube is coughing and sneezing for several days...there is a good chance that they'll infect several other people.

I used to work as a game tester. We had an office with I think 8 of us in there. The only way in/out was one door that was kept closed. I remember one guy got sick...then one by one the others started getting sick. After that fiasco...if you came in with a hint of a cold...you were sent home immediately.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I must say it's been quite nice not having a cold or any other common illness in 16 months. I think it's partially all the masking but probably more the distancing and sensitivity that people have to whether they are actually feeling sick.

It's amazing that people just stay home if they are sick. Thanks COVID!

cb1111

It's hard to really know, because the value can fluctuate 30% everytime Elon tweets.
Not really. The value to Colonial is the $$ amount they paid to buy the bitcoin equivalent at that second in time. The value to the bad guys is how many $$ they get when they convert it back to something they can use.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not really. The value to Colonial is the $$ amount they paid to buy the bitcoin equivalent at that second in time. The value to the bad guys is how many $$ they get when they convert it back to something they can use.

It was a joke.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I really, REALLY, struggle with unvaccinated conservatives and other right leaning idiots telling me “covid vaccines will kill you" when I’m literally the living proof that it doesn’t.
And I'm proof that COVID doesn't kill you.
There are dead from COVID and dead from the vaccine. One you volunteer for the other you don't.
Informed consent, no mandates.