GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Given his line of work it is possible.

Employers are required to accommodate religious observances and practices, unless doing so imposes an undue hardship on the business. I imagine him catching covid again and spreading it to patient is a liability they would like to not have.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Given his line of work it is possible.

Employers are required to accommodate religious observances and practices, unless doing so imposes an undue hardship on the business. I imagine him catching covid again and spreading it to patient is a liability they would like to not have.
Right. We can debate hypotheticals forever. I'll bet Zrick isn't the only one in this thread who doesn't want to get vaccinated.

And as the old saying goes if my aunt had gonads she would be my uncle.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Right. We can debate hypotheticals forever. I'll bet Zrick isn't the only one in this thread who doesn't want to get vaccinated.

And as the old saying goes if my aunt had gonads she would be my uncle.
Well thanks for your input to a question directed at someone else

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I literally only got the vaccine because of the rules at work.

It's vaccine, or mask and other protocols "forever. " I don't feel like they're ever going to force anyone to get it but they did tie getting it to perks like using our gym which has become "vaccinated employees only"(previously it was simply closed.)

I never wanted the vaccine (and wanted it even less after I got it) but I still perceive that to be the easier path vs. being stubborn and wearing the mask forever at work while also labeling myself an anti-vaxxer. I'm also not the kind of person who lies about things that might later come back to burn me.

I'm just gonna play the long game now. I assume (since the whole SCAMdemic is a complete fabrication 🤤) that once we lock back into business as usual we'll just all collectively "conveniently" stop being concerned with Covid. It'll be like the flu shot, get it if you want -or- not, and it won't be anyone's business what your choice is.

Ugh, I'm one of those people posting blocks of text(even worse 5 am blocks of text).

Anyway, I can move my head freely now 😄. Just my arm hurts from where they stabbed me .

Last edited:

cb1111

There's other exceptions like religious.
Kinda-sorta. The strongly held belief needs to be from a recognized religion and one of the basics of that religion - blood transfusions and Seventh Day Adventists for example.

You can't just say "my religion (zrickyism) forbids vaccinations" . You first have to show that the religion is recognized and then you will have to show that refusing vaccinations is a part of that religion.

During my training sessions, I used to use the example of my "religion". As a member of the holy lunchbox, we believe in three hour lunches. I then asked if those three hour lunches would be considered religious accommodation.

This was before the spaghetti monster.