GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I'm not imagining it turning liquid. Just getting hot enough to lose vertical rigidity and folding sideways from pressure on top.

Just seems like it should have failed at the point of impact with just that part of the building above that point failing completely.

The structure below isn't damaged and I know people are saying it's designed not to fall over sideways but it's not designed to collapse from a fire in the upper floors either.

ANYWAY.

Not trying to seem like a nut here or argue with people with engineering degrees so don't take it that way. Just getting thumbs up from Rickety is my only goal
Yes and no. I imagine it wanting to go sideways but can’t because there are other support beams too. I think it can’t go side ways unless they all heat up and maintain the same temps at the same time and same spot. I think?

mind u I’m just guessing that would be the best way of forcing it to go sideways. I’m sure there’s a structural engineer somewhere on this forum.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This is what entertains me about conspiracy theorists: they are so hungry for it, they'll jump on a narrative before all the info is available, then they're stuck inventing "facts" and using made up "science" to defend a crumbling story. Why not just wait for more info?

Example: zrick thinks the government literally planned and executed 9/11, faking entire portions of it, to steal gold that they already had in their possession. If I was going to make up a theory, I'd at least stuck to they verifiable parts (who the attackers were, where the planes crashed). There's still plenty to speculate on. Like maybe a small CIA group found out about the coming attacks, intentionally didn't report it and used it as cover to steal something. Isn't that at least more plausible?
There are different factions within the government, vying for power. It's very compartmentalized by design. Then you have bad actors and CIA stooges to boot. This is obvious for anyone with eyeballs.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
U probably look like a rancid piece of beef jerky 😂

I can imagine you in a basement with tons of shit on the wall with push pins and yarn going in every which direction talking about some “9/11”

haha
Hahaha triggered much? You've resorted to 2nd grade level insults about my appearance even though you've never seen me. People backed into a corner will do that. The only yarn I've got is hemp wick used to aide in the consumption of mechachronic 🙃

8759132035_ac16a4c70f.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
There are different factions within the government, vying for power. It's very compartmentalized by design. Then you have bad actors and CIA stooges to boot. This is obvious for anyone with eyeballs.

see, this is exactly why i can't really see 911 as an inside job. They can't pull together a fucking budget. They piecemeal the fuck out of everything they do. How would they possibly pull something like 911 off?

I'm on article #96, out of 56,000,000, jay. So far its 52% NOT an inside job according to google

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
keehz, Jay actually looks like a mix between the guy from 'meet the millers' and the kid from 'home alone'. Either way, 10/10 would hit that

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The movie Rickety brought up called Loose Change is actually really interesting.

I don't remember it being extremely biased. It has some really interesting footage from the collapse where you can see floors below where the building is free falling blowing debris out the side before the pieces above collapse on top of them.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Hahaha triggered much? You've resorted to 2nd grade level insults about my appearance even though you've never seen me. People backed into a corner will do that. The only yarn I've got is hemp wick used to aide in the consumption of mechachronic 🙃

View attachment 195026
U called me Jim or did u forget? Only thing worse than that is being called zrick

so it’s ok for u to do it but not me?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Dr Dre's 'the mechachronic' album should be great

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@GTIfan99 add Arizona to the list proving my point that deaths are the same as before the SCAMdemic. Straight from the Dept of Health. Please debunk this information, if you can.
EoayDzjUwAAxP8E.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Bro, you are supposed to be good at math.

10 months from 2020 makes 60k dead.

It took all 12 to do that in 2019.
Ok, have there are 1/6 more? Does not equal a real pandemic.