GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yeah. I just like letting you know you're still okay with people dying preventable deaths.
70% of people infected now are wearing masks all the time, per CDC.
Not every death is preventable you know.
Maybe if they were using HCQ like Dr. Zelenko has been doing...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Not to mention how long it's going to take for the economy to recover due to how poorly the president has handled this pandemic.
Trump shut down the country early...he was called xenophobic by the Dems and they were telling you to eat in China town.
Democrat governors extended lockdowns, which the WHO is now denouncing, had nothing to do with Trump
He takes the reins, they burn him at the stake. He gives states control, it's still his fault. Fake news won't let him get a win.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We fought the British over 3%...there is no need to increase taxes on anyone. They could lower taxes to 20 years ago and balance the budget. The government is taking in record revenue, they don't know how to stop spending. They keep maxing out the credit card and asking to raise the limit. A flat tax with no loopholes would get companies like Amazon to pay their share. Bezos wouldn't miss it.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
He shut the country down early? HA!

Public health officials were warning of exactly what is happening on March 10th. I shut my businesses office doors on March 11th (we went remote) and the country didnt even start to shut down for weeks after that!

The peak of our shutdown was around 50% of the country because too many businesses were labeled "essential" and too many red states didn't act properly. (Compare that to european countries who shut down around 90% or more)

Had we done a full shutdown for 3 weeks with 4-6 week warning, we wouldn't be doing this awful thing anymore, or at least not at the level we're doing it now. We lacked the presidential leadership to get that to happen!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Agree to disagree.
Maybe @GTIfan99 with his expertise can explain how 70.2% of the infected always wear a mask, and 3.9% never wear one???
It seems that not only do masks NOT WORK, they are making people sick.
masks.jpg

Last edited:

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The mask is primarily to prevent transmitting not receiving. And 65 of those people knowingly had close contact with someone who had covid! Lol

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The mask is primarily to prevent transmitting not receiving. And 65 of those people knowingly had close contact with someone who had covid! Lol
Oh so the mask has a one way valve? LOL The mental gymnastics must be exhausting. Literal proof that masks make you sick and you are better off NOT wearing one.
How about deaths being exactly the same as 2 years ago? Maybe someone can explain? Without using this stockpile of 'excess deaths' that no one seems to be able to find...
deaths.jpg
deaths.jpg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Holy fucking shit, I took the part out before calling you stupid but I'll put it back in - you are unbelievably stupid!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
We fought the British over 3%...there is no need to increase taxes on anyone. They could lower taxes to 20 years ago and balance the budget. The government is taking in record revenue, they don't know how to stop spending. They keep maxing out the credit card and asking to raise the limit. A flat tax with no loopholes would get companies like Amazon to pay their share. Bezos wouldn't miss it.

Oh Bezos would miss it.

Just like Trump would miss it, which is why he’s a fraud.... and not just regarding his taxes.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Holy fucking shit, I took the part out before calling you stupid but I'll put it back in - you are unbelievably stupid!
This is the best you fools have...calling me stupid when faced with black and white proof. The irony is palpable.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Agree to disagree.
Maybe @GTIfan99 with his expertise can explain how 70.2% of the infected always wear a mask, and 3.9% never wear one???
It seems that not only do masks NOT WORK, they are making people sick.
View attachment 188721

First, as we've told you repeatedly, the mask prevents asymptomatic people from transmitting the virus to others, by reducing the amount and spread of infectious respiratory droplets. The only truly effective mask at preventing the wearer from getting covid is an N95.

Second, this information is self reported, not observed.

For someone that claims to understand statistic and be a paramedic, you die don't even understand the most basic concepts. It's almost like you're a liar.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
First, as we've told you repeatedly, the mask prevents asymptomatic people from transmitting the virus to others, by reducing the amount and spread of infectious respiratory droplets. The only truly effect mask at preventing the wearer from getting covid is an N95.

Second, this information is self reported, not observed.

For someone that claims to understand statistic and be a paramedic, you die don't even understand the most basic concepts. It's almost like you're a liar.
Masks are PPE.
WHAT DOES PPE STAND FOR SMART GUY??? You are telling me it's purpose is OPPOSITE it's intended use to fill your fantasy.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not to mention how long it's going to take for the economy to recover due to how poorly the president has handled this pandemic.

Not only does jim have his whole head up trump's ass, now he's going for the shoulders. You can do it man, just wiggle a little bit.

Just ridiculous Jay. I said that I don't even like Trump. You believe what you want to with the economy and I'll do likewise.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
maskyou.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Masks are PPE.
WHAT DOES PPE STAND FOR SMART GUY??? You are telling me it's purpose is OPPOSITE it's intended use to fill your fantasy.

Literally a 4th grade intellect. They aren't just PPE. We also wear them to prevent our respiratory droplets, and the bacteria and viruses they carry, from getting in patients open wounds.

We wear gloves, not only as PPE, but to prevent bacteria from our skin getting in a patients open wound.

This is how I know you are lying about being a paramedic. These are basic concepts.