GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... In Surprise Move, Bernie Sanders Joins Zrick

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Murder isn't contagious.
The Stay at Home Moms with Nothing Better to Do Against Violent Video Games would like to disagree :ROFLMAO:

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Because that is a ludicrous false equivalence.

Murder isn't contagious.

The people who live in these communities don't think this should be downplayed on the basis it's not contagious.

"We've put a lot of resources and time into the COVID pandemic," Trayon White, the councilman of Ward 8, said following the July 16 killing of 6-year-old Nyiah Courtney in his area, according to the station. "We're in a pandemic right now when it comes to crime in this community and we got to start acting it."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-dc-murders-surpass-coronavirus-deaths-july

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The people who live in these communities don't think this should be downplayed on the basis it's not contagious.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-dc-murders-surpass-coronavirus-deaths-july
Of course the people of those communities view it as a high priority since it's happening right in front of them.

The Democrats being weak on crime is probably true (they're weak on many fronts) but that isn't anything new. That's just where the magnifying glass has been placed to take attention off the things Republicans are bungling themselves.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
But do you keep your johnson rod lubed? I understand that mayo works well.
We absolutely do not perform that function in our service bays. We have mayo to sell and will rent out a service bay for self lubing. 😂

dmsyr

Ready to race!
This thread is entertaining and informative. I input random numbers of pages to look at and one was the mayo for grilled cheese. Absolutely tried that shit out.

Amazing!

Carry on.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
This thread is entertaining and informative. I input random numbers of pages to look at and one was the mayo for grilled cheese. Absolutely tried that shit out.

Amazing!

Carry on.
I absolutely love that you randomly happened upon arguably the most hotly debated opinion in this entire thread. Amazing. Popping into random pages of this thread, what a concept.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Enjoy your last 3 years.
Hope you have good medical insurance.

You seem have missed how viruses work. It tries to kill you, but if it isn't successful, it doesn't just give up. It's mutates and keeps trying. That's how they work.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's only how you work.
Viruses are beaten every day.

Yes, vaccines can be created to stop pathogenic viruses.

Now you're getting it.