GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... In Surprise Move, Bernie Sanders Joins Zrick

goodvibes

Go Kart Champion
“If this were about health, they would tell us get your vitamins, go for walks, do sports, eat well, have interactions - real human connections...”
-Dr Zoe Harcombe, PhD
And people in India don't do all that? Natural diet, lean, active, interact. Their lower age life expectancy has everything to do with lack of traditional health care, not getting vaxxed etc compared to other countries. How's that working?
I remember when India was held up by the right as the way to address covid. :rolleyes:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
Here's more evidence of election fraud. I'm sure most of you will ignore.
https://www.depernolaw.com/bailey-documents---may-2021.html
'Every race was subverted.' Just a couple pages...
1620911784747.png

1620911834238.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
And people in India don't do all that? Natural diet, lean, active, interact. Their lower age life expectancy has everything to do with lack of traditional health care, not getting vaxxed etc compared to other countries. How's that working?
I remember when India was held up by the right as the way to address covid. :rolleyes:
We have eye witnesses posting videos that India is fine, and what you are seeing is FAKE NEWS.
The rise in cases came AFTER vaccines, just like everywhere else.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So Ohio is having $1,000,000 lotteries for people that get the 'vaccine.' This is the biggest red flag yet.

A red flag that people are so dumb they have to be bribed to do the right thing.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We have eye witnesses posting videos that India is fine, and what you are seeing is FAKE NEWS.
The rise in cases came AFTER vaccines, just like everywhere else.

"We".

So you're part of a conspiracy. Got it.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
“If this were about health, they would tell us get your vitamins, go for walks, do sports, eat well, have interactions - real human connections...”
-Dr Zoe Harcombe, PhD

Being unhealthy increases likelihood of a bad outcome, but healthy people can chance any virus and can have bad outcomes.

That's like claiming if you're healthy you can't catch AIDS or Herpes. Any doctor that claimed that would be laughed out of the profession. Why do you think this virus is magically different. And I'd love to hear what Jill has to say about this Twitter post.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Only a full retard can not see the obvious.

Oh, I know. You are full retard. You're the same guy that can't understand the scientific method, I don't expect you to understand the that a legal filing isn't evidence.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Bribery. Thanks for admitting that. If the vaccine was safe, they wouldn't need 24/7 marketing and bribes. Makers would accept liability. Even the Pfizer CEO has not taken his own vaccine yet... I wonder why :unsure:

No one should be bribed not to be stupid, but here we are.