GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Sierra Club, illegal immigrants... why not toss in some ANTIFA, Hillary’s emails, and terrorists while your are falling for the appeal to fear.

So, pray tell, what exactly do those Sierra Club members do to go too far? This should be good.

As for your poorly executed attempt at deflection, I’ll engage.

That illegal immigrant is, above all else, a fellow human being. They are entitled to the same basic human rights as you, I, and every other human being on this planet.

You, sir, are exactly what is wrong with our nation and society. As long as you get yours, you don’t care about others.

You say you are one visit to the ER away from financial ruin, if not for your health insurance. Considering the nationwide average for an ER visit is between $1000- $3000, you don’t seem to be in a good place financially. I suggest looking into a public option for health care. The Affordable Care Act is designed to assist individuals in your apparent demographic. The best part, your payments are proportional to your income, so you can better survive wIthout crushing premiums or copays.

My family is fortunate enough to be entitled to government funded healthcare, at no cost to me. Yet, I still carry private insurance through my employer to help offset some of those costs otherwise carried by the tax payer. Even without my health coverage, I’m far from one ER visit away from ruin. I am happy to be in my income bracket, and I am happy to pitch into the pot so folks like you, or that illegal immigrant, can receive the same level of healthcare I do. More importantly, to seek that care, and not possibly die, because you and they worry about how they will pay for it.

But go on man, keep biting the hand that feeds you.

Illegal immigrants is a big deal in Phoenix. I'm in great financial shape I was talking about a citizen of lower income versus the benefits an illegal immigrant gets.
No an illegal immigrant should not have the same rights as a legal citizen. They're in the country illegally they shouldn't have any rights.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Literally a 4th grade intellect. They aren't just PPE. We also wear them to prevent our respiratory droplets, and the bacteria and viruses they carry, from getting in patients open wounds.

We wear gloves, not only as PPE, but to prevent bacteria from our skin getting in a patients open wound.

This is how I know you are lying about being a paramedic. These are basic concepts.
While that may be true, that is not how they are designed. Do you understand definitions??
"Personal protective equipment is protective clothing, helmets, goggles, or other garments or equipment designed to protect the wearer's body from injury or infection."
PROTECT THE WEARER'S BODY.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@GTIfan99 please explain to our 4th grade audience why mask wearers are 17 times more likely to get infected than non-maskers?
I'LL WAIT.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
@GTIfan99 please explain to our 4th grade audience why mask wearers are 17 times more likely to get infected than non-maskers?
I'LL WAIT.
They are most likely using them improperly (wearing the same mask for weeks without washing) we've explained this to you multiple times 😒
UnderstandDifference3.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They are most likely using them improperly (wearing the same mask for weeks without washing) we've explained this to you multiple times 😒View attachment 188727
So you can drop your risk by 1700% by NOT wearing a mask. Got it.
Thanks for playing, but it's clear you have brain damage.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
While that may be true, that is not how they are designed. Do you understand definitions??
"Personal protective equipment is protective clothing, helmets, goggles, or other garments or equipment designed to protect the wearer's body from injury or infection."
PROTECT THE WEARER'S BODY.

Yes that is how they are designed. You don't think masks and gloves were designed for use in an OR or medical setting?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Yes that is how they are designed. You don't think masks and gloves were designed for use in an OR or medical setting?
He already explained it, the gloves and surgery ppe are there to protect the surgeons from catching their patients diseases, who cares about the patient getting operated on.

Good lord that's literally how zrick sounds. I can't even type it without laughing at how asinine it sounds. Can't make this shit up folks, if you ever go to another country and they treat you like you're stupid because you're american, look back and remember this thread

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'LL WAIT.

It's been explained to you repeatedly. Remember when you thought it was funny that people wear their masks in the car and when they aren't near anyone else, because you are a liar and not really a paramedic, that would understand that donning and dothing a mask is the highest chance of autoinfection? People are also wearing masks improperly, with nose exposed. They're not wearing a clean mask routinely. And AGAIN, the data you cite as 17 times more likely to get infected with a mask is self reported data, not objectively collected data. You would 100% know patients LIE routinely, if you were REALLY a paramedic.

Malicious compliance with a mask mandate doesn't mean you're properly wearing or using a mask. You yourself admitted to not wearing your mask correctly at Disney.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He already explained it, the gloves and surgery ppe are there to protect the surgeons from catching their patients diseases, who cares about the patient getting operated on.

Good lord that's literally how zrick sounds. I can't even type it without laughing at how asinine it sounds. Can't make this shit up folks, if you ever go to another country and they treat you like you're stupid because you're american, look back and remember this thread

I'm pretty sure you can't catch a hernia from a patient, but what do I know?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I'm pretty sure you can't catch a hernia from a patient, but what do I know?
No gloves needed then by zricks logic. If the patient and surgeon aren't sick who cares? Surgeons might as well spit in the wound to give them herd immunity

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Illegal immigrants is a big deal in Phoenix. I'm in great financial shape I was talking about a citizen of lower income versus the benefits an illegal immigrant gets.
No an illegal immigrant should not have the same rights as a legal citizen. They're in the country illegally they shouldn't have any rights.

Illegals don't get benefits though, so not sure what you're talking about. In fact, illegals pay taxes without getting any of the benefits that those taxes fund. So which benefits do you think illegals get, so I can systematically post the laws that regulate those programs and show you that they don't qualify.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Illegals don't get benefits though, so not sure what you're talking about. In fact, illegals pay taxes without getting any of the benefits that those taxes fund. So which benefits do you think illegals get, so I can systematically post the laws that regulate those programs and show you that they don't qualify.

They go to the hospital emergency rooms, get treated and don't pay. There are so many illegals getting paid cash off the books especially in the landscaping business.