GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Is anyone surprised at this, I mean honestly?
To be real with u corp. I really though the mayors and governors would do something to axe those crazy bills.

Texas’s electricity per kw hour is fucking insanely high. I really really thought local leadership would step in considering how fucked those bills are.

boy was I fucking wrong

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Kind of unbelievable they're sticking with those ultra high bills instead of just admitting they fucked up and the system was never designed for an emergency on that scale.

Embarrassing.

Realistically, how much of that $16b do they expect to see? If I got hit with a $10k bill for less than two days of energy use, I'd be slipping them the finger and swapping providers. Let them send that shit to collections.

You'd think their analysts would work out they'll actually get more money by giving everyone reasonable bills that everyone would pay, instead of exorbitant bills a very small percentage will pay.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Realistically, how much of that $16b do they expect to see? If I got hit with a $10k bill for less than two days of energy use, I'd be slipping them the finger and swapping providers. Let them send that shit to collections.

You'd think their analysts would work out they'll actually get more money by giving everyone reasonable bills that everyone would pay, instead of exorbitant bills a very small percentage will pay.
It can’t work that way dude. Everything’s bigger in Texas. Thems the rules.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
To be real with u corp. I really though the mayors and governors would do something to axe those crazy bills.

Texas’s electricity per kw hour is fucking insanely high. I really really thought local leadership would step in considering how fucked those bills are.

boy was I fucking wrong
Growing up in CA it’s no different then the water wars going on there. When you allow privatization and deregulation of life giving/sustaining resources, this is exactly what happens.

When the leadership is in the pockets of those who control the resources, this is exactly what happens.

The power companies don’t care, the leadership doesn’t care, the only people that care don’t matter in the grand scheme.

The people of Texas are fucked, long term, and over half of them fully support being fucked rawdog with no lube.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
how much do you pay per kw hour
As low as 00.01001 cents and as high as 00.09 cents per kw hour. The price fluctuates during prime time.

I grew weed. Knowing the kw pricing schedules was very important. During veg I’d have the lights on at night. It was saving me about 350-400$ a month. My room had a three ton ac and 8k watts. That room produced 9-12 pounds.

this was my box way after I was done growing commercially. We had a crib that would bang out 40-80 pounds a month. It had 4 grow areas and we also did an outdoor grow too

edit. Just saw you were from dfw. I should’ve just said “I pay a fuck ton less than u”

I lived in Texas for a bit. My family’s electric bill at the time was 40-60$ a month. We moved to Texas and it was double that instantly!

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
RECORD SETTING, LIFE CHANGING, AVATAR INSPIRING, ROLEX WEARING, V W DRIVING, MAYONNAISE SLATHERING, SHIT POSTING SONS OF GUNS

🚀🚀🚀30K BOUND

Young rang?

74A0D19D-BDAD-4E53-A62C-C8BC543ABD06.jpeg

cb1111

As low as 00.01001 cents and as high as 00.09 cents per kw hour. The price fluctuates during prime time.

I grew weed. Knowing the kw pricing schedules was very important. During veg I’d have the lights on at night. It was saving me about 350-400$ a month. My room had a three ton ac and 8k watts. That room produced 9-12 pounds.

this was my box way after I was done growing commercially. We had a crib that would bang out 40-80 pounds a month. It had 4 grow areas and we also did an outdoor grow too

edit. Just saw you were from dfw. I should’ve just said “I pay a fuck ton less than u”

I lived in Texas for a bit. My family’s electric bill at the time was 40-60$ a month. We moved to Texas and it was double that instantly!
You got your decimal wrong, but let's carry this out. If you paid $350 at 5 cents a kW (kind of an average) and the price in TX was $9. a KW, then your bill would have been about $63,000 (7000kW x $9)

We pay 11 cents in VA

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You got your decimal wrong, but let's carry this out. If you paid $350 at 5 cents a kW (kind of an average) and the price in TX was $9. a KW, then your bill would have been about $63,000 (7000kW x $9)

We pay 11 cents in VA
My decimal isn’t wrong. In regulated places once you burn through x amount of kw (in my neck of the woods the first threshold is 50kw) the price drops a tiny bit for the electricity used after 50kw. Then at 100kw price drops a little more. Etc

veg = 16 hours of light. Your math decimal everything all of it is wrong. You’ve never grown anything in your life and it shows

regulated power grids also don’t have the metric fuck tons of fees and extra charges too.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
It’s been a long day...View attachment 205563
Stranded for almost 6 hours. 😣
Long day for me too. Clutch, motor/trans/pendulum mounts, oil change, rear main seal, trans flush on a mk7 pp gti. I'm sore today.

20210306_132658.jpg

Running on the interstate about 80, started slowing down and when I hit about 70 it felt like it started engine braking a lot more, severe misfiring, and loss of power. I got off at the next exit and limped it to a post office parking lot. It nearly died trying to pull away from a stop sign. I keep spare coil packs with me and tried swapping those out. No go. It didn’t want to start back up and when it did it had a VERY strong fuel smell.
It took 6 hours for a tow truck to arrive?

Failed spark plugs or bad injector would be my guess based on what you described and the fuel smell