GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm not sure who your question is for? They can't vote nationally, though a few areas allow all people living in a community to vote for certain local representation.
There are states that allow illegals to vote. They are getting mail-in ballots. Also dead people. The fraud in this election is unprecedented.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A new bench mark for stupid comments.

Show a source for the claim that illegals are eligible for Medicaid.
I did not say medicaid, I said a type of medicaid. Look at this-
https://www.healthinsurance.org/obamacare/how-immigrants-are-getting-health-coverage/
"Some states have implemented programs to cover undocumented immigrants, particularly children and/or pregnant women. For example, Oregon’s Cover All Kids program provides coverage to kids in households with income up to 305 percent of the poverty level, regardless of immigration status. California has had a similar program for children since 2016, and as of 2020, it also applied to young adults through the age of 25. New York covers kids and pregnant women in its Medicaid program regardless of income, and covers emergency care for other undocumented immigrants in certain circumstances."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@GTIfan99 I'll be waiting for your retraction of 'benchmark for stupid comments' since I literally posted proof for you that took all of 2 minutes to find.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Same site-
"So more than half of the undocumented immigrant population has some form of health insurance coverage. "

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
You are completely looney tunes. How are minorities racist? Unless you mean against white people??

You just keep outing yourself as a moron. "Minorities can't be racist" lmao such a dumb statement.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
@GTIfan99 I'll be waiting for your retraction of 'benchmark for stupid comments' since I literally posted proof for you that took all of 2 minutes to find.

Again, you said Americans didn't qualify for these STATE programs.

Your comment was stupid and false.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Again, you said Americans didn't qualify for these STATE programs.

Your comment was stupid and false.
That's not what I said at all. You love putting words in my mouth.
I said, "There are similar programs for American citizens but many never qualify."
I know firsthand that people try to get SIMILAR benefits but depending on their job, even at minimum wage, many are told 'they make too much' money to qualify.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's not what I said at all. You love putting words in my mouth.
I said, "There are similar programs for American citizens but many never qualify."
I know firsthand that people try to get SIMILAR benefits but depending on their job, even at minimum wage, many are told 'they make too much' money to qualify.

Nope, you and Jim said that illegals get benefits citizens don't.

You're wrong.

The criteria is income, not citizenship in some local and state programs. There's no federal benefits for illegals.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nope, you and Jim said that illegals get benefits citizens don't.

You're wrong.

The criteria is income, not citizenship in some local and state programs. There's no federal benefits for illegals.

You're going to have to quote where I said "benefits".

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Yo quit the straw man bullshit you and rickety-brain both keep agreeing with each other and saying slightly different things. Then each one of you claims not to have said what the other one said.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yo quit the straw man bullshit you and rickety-brain both keep agreeing with each other and saying slightly different things. Then each one of you claims not to have said what the other one said.

Quote where I said people in the country illegally get benefits.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Zrick posted some links for that but I'm not familiar with any federal program for benefits.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Illegals get FREE everything, healthcare, money, driver's license, no taxes...Americans pay for illegals to live high on the hog while Democrats fight for illegals to vote. It's truly messed up. You want to be here, do it legally, go through the process. There are some great citizens that were immigrants first.

Jim, did you forget that you liked this comment. Now please try to act like it doesn't mean you agree with it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jim, did you forget that you liked this comment. Now please try to act like it doesn't mean you agree with it.

You're right. I shouldn't have because I don't agree with it. I'm sorry.

The only thing I said about illegals was getting free hospital treatment. Working for cash and not paying taxes.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Illegal immigrants is a big deal in Phoenix. I'm in great financial shape I was talking about a citizen of lower income versus the benefits an illegal immigrant gets.
No an illegal immigrant should not have the same rights as a legal citizen. They're in the country illegally they shouldn't have any rights.

You clearly said illegals get benefits US citizens don't get.