GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Every republican since Nixon increased the annual deficit. Every Democrat reduced it.

Deficits become debt.

And you did confuse them. I said deficit, you said debt, then you said I said debt.

Even when you're 100% wrong, in writing, you still insist that you weren't really wrong. Fucking amazing.

View attachment 193755

That's what I've been saying all along. Budget deficits add to the national debt. I've voted for far more Democrats than Republicans.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
But you voted for Trump, who doubled the deficit for literally no reason.

So what. I voted for Jimmy Carter also who ended up being one of the worst presidents we've had. I remember the 20 % interest rate under Carter. And the hostages in Iran who were quickly released when Reagan took office. And I didn't vote for Reagan.

Although I was making $2000 per month interest because of the interests rates under Carter. That's when I owned a gas station and put all the gas tax money into a market based account that I didn't have to pay the tax on until the next month.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Never heard that saying before. I only know it's Muslim.

I never had either, I had to Google it in which case I knew it was an expression. He wasn't saying you were Muslim or anything to do with religion.

See how ridiculous it was for Corprin to say that you are Jewish because I used a Jewish phrase?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So what. I voted for Jimmy Carter also who ended up being one of the worst presidents we've had. I remember the 20 % interest rate under Carter. And the hostages in Iran who were quickly released when Reagan took office. And I didn't vote for Reagan.

Although I was making $2000 per month interest because of the interests rates under Carter. That's when I owned a gas station and put all the gas tax money into a market based account that I didn't have to pay the tax on until the next month.

So Jimmy Carter is to blame for the Fed's poor control of inflation?

And you do know Reagan's campaign asked the Iranians to hold the hostages until after the election and sold them missiles, right? Right, you know these things, don't you? Tons of people went to jail.

If you actually understood taxes, you'd know that Reagan's tax plan raised taxes on seniors, buy making SS taxable and raised taxes on about half of middle class households when they cut the number is tax brackets from 28 to 5.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I never had either, I had to Google it in which case I knew it was an expression. He wasn't saying you were Muslim or anything to do with religion.

See how ridiculous it was for Corprin to say that you are Jewish because I used a Jewish phrase?

I had to Google it also and found that it was Muslim for God willing. And yes I noticed what Corprin did. Trolling at the highest level.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Inshallah is Arabic for “if god wills it” something like we’d say “god willing” or “with any luck” but historically a much more profound emphasis. Often used now as a way to blow someone off.

Jim: I bet I’ll end up in the title again.

Me: with any luck, that’ll happen.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So Jimmy Carter is to blame for the Fed's poor control of inflation?

And you do know Reagan's campaign asked the Iranians to hold the hostages until after the election and sold them missiles, right? Right, you know these things, don't you? Tons of people went to jail.

If you actually understood taxes, you'd know that Reagan's tax plan raised taxes on seniors, buy making SS taxable and raised taxes on about half of middle class households when they cut the number is tax brackets from 28 to 5.

I didn't vote for Reagan. As I said I voted for Carter but I'm not going to blame the Fed with regards to interest rates. He was a bad president. Great human being though.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Inshallah is Arabic for “if god wills it” something like we’d say “god willing” or “with any luck” but historically a much more profound emphasis. Often used now as a way to blow someone off.

Jim: I bet I’ll end up in the title again.

Me: with any luck, that’ll happen.

Yeah I just said that it meant God willing. Read the other posts before you post so I don't have to be redundant. Hell I like being in the thread title. So I hope you're lucky. And I don't keep up with the most up to date way to blow someone off like you do.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
1606192644810.png