GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The SCAMdemic bromance is making me :sick:

Anyway.

I don't think the idea of getting to ditch the mask affects who wants the vaccine. The people who don't want the vaccine are largely the same people who became sad about masks originally.
I agree and it's the ones who refused to wear a mask.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They block you because they can't handle what you dish out. They can do it but when they get it back they block you.

Jim the apologist to the rescue.

He's blocked because he's a virulent racist asshole. You're not blocked because you have no idea you're racist.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jim the apologist to the rescue.

He's blocked because he's a virulent racist asshole. You're not blocked because you have no idea you're racist.
I don't think you know what an apologist is. I don't apologize when someone is wrong. Only when someone is unjustly accused of being wrong.

And I do not support racism whether you believe it or not.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted

Anyway.

I don't think the idea of getting to ditch the mask affects who wants the vaccine. The people who don't want the vaccine are largely the same people who became sad about masks originally.
It's the undecided/unsure who matter. I agree with the 2nd part completely.

Also I will repeat F**k the Republicans. I am pulling further and further away from them. I have never been strongly for either party and now I am just anti-republican. Their failure to accept the Truth and to instead follow a lying egotistical jerk just kills me

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Anyway.

I don't see you objecting to gretafan and corprin licking each others a-holes. 🤷‍♂️

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't think you know what an apologist is. I don't apologize when someone is wrong. Only when someone is unjustly accused of being wrong.

And I do not support racism whether you believe it or not.
Like I said, apologist.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

Anyway.

You mean the anotero-zrick-jim circle jerk? It mostly just makes me feel bad for Jim. Anotero is just masturbating to his snowflake-gay-retard insult playbook, zrick spouts endless nonsense and Jim is just like "another freshly iced cookie? You guys are alright, I don't know what everyone's problem is. Nom, nom, nom."

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You mean the anotero-zrick-jim circle jerk? It mostly just makes me feel bad for Jim. Anotero is just masturbating to his snowflake-gay-retard insult playbook, zrick spouts endless nonsense and Jim is just like "another freshly iced cookie? You guys are alright, I don't know what everyone's problem is. Nom, nom, nom."
What happened? Did you get to the end of that and start having a stroke?

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The vaccine was widely available to HEALTHCARE workers at the end of January to early February. Nearly everyone who got the shot before then was in nursing homes and trials.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1621117379017.jpg

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG