GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Yoga_Flame.gif

Plus, once you're a Yoga master you can breathe fire.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I still want to know why everybody calls it the J&J, when it’s actually made by Jaansen. I don’t go around telling everybody I had Yum Brands for lunch if it was actually Taco Bell.
I always get confused when I see the vial 😂

I'm guessing it's just pushed that way since Johnson and Johnson has name recognition.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Direct from Janssen(It's not Jaansen)

Vaccine efficacy against severe/critical COVID-19 at least 14 days after vaccination was 76.7% (95% CI: 54.6; 89.1) and 85.4% (95% CI: 54.2; 96.9) at least 28 days after vaccination (see Table 7).

I think this is the one that mostly Wally World is giving out now.

dontcha know

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Maybe the Russians hacked his suspension; they changed all his toe out to toe in. He says his suspension isn't hooked up to the internet, but if that's true why does he have a WiFi router in his house with the password set to "Maga2020!"?
Also, look at this spreadsheet that proves it:
View attachment 213508
You actually took the time to open Excel, put in all that crap, take a pic, and upload it here. Smh.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So I read that the Yankees who tested positive after getting the vaccine all got the 1 shot J&J version.

I then read that even though they tested positive they're not worried about them being able to further spread the virus since 7/8 had no symptoms.

This makes me believe that asymptomatic spread of the virus never existed. How can a vaccinated person test positive but no longer have to wear a mask?

If you can test positive but show no symptoms because you're vaccinated, you can't spread it to others, so no mask is cool. If you're just a regular person and showing no symptoms you do still have to wear a mask even though you're asymptomatic. Both people are asymptomatic but one of them can spread it and the other can't?

To me, at this point, the CDC has literally 0 credibility.
Can't be, man. Fauci said to wear no masks, to wear one mask, to wear two masks. And he was wright all three times.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How can you spend money that isn't real though?!?!?! o_O

How could people spend the Bernie Madoff's 15% returns they got every year if they weren't real? Amiright.