GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Maricopa County Board of Supervisors looking for legal advice after 'reckless' allegations by Senate...somebody scared??

1620958268966.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1,930% more mail-in ballots requested by PA than any other state.
112,516 ballots handled by anomalies and were illegally given new return dates. Pennsylvania.
151,775 mail-in ballot records were changed on Nov 23rd. Pennsylvania.
170,830 vote discrepancy between ballots cast and voter records. Pennsylvania.
400,000 ballot discrepancy between the official number on Nov 2nd and Nov 3rd. Pennsylvania.
72% of Detroit's absentee ballot counts were inaccurate. Michigan.
200,000 more AV ballots counted than ballots returned in single county. Michigan.
The famous 68% error rate in Dominion system analysis, intentional errors erasing data. Michigan.
9,000 ballot counting error caught by recount moderators. Georgia
$16,695,235 given to Election Officials to alter election procedures. Georgia
15,000 ballots found on flash drive after being rejected by software. Virginia.
200,000 mail-in ballots cast with the unverifiable "indefinitely confined" status. Wisconsin.
35,000 voter registration applications accepted after state law deadline. Arizona
42,248 voters voted twice. Nevada.
4.3M more votes than 2018 registered voters. Statistically impossible. Nationwide.
Just scratching the surface here...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Doesn't change the fact that I posted it yesterday and he reads that thread. Next time I'll make it a "stickie". 😂

I stopped reading that thread. Too many people crying that their sacred cow was criticized.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Yes yesterday. But Musk said he did so because of the high cost of electricity mining coins.
Him and everyone citing Bitcoin as a drain on resources is an idiot. Do people not understand printing paper money with ink takes up way more resources? Morons