torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It's ok, it's obvious to most of us that he doesn't actually do any research.

I agree. But most of the bullshit he posts is just his ignorant opinion but that post was easy to prove his bullshit is incorrect.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
When this finally hits your area and you have friends on ventilators, co-workers in and out of the hospital and your parents lose several of their friends, maybe you'll see the light.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
When this finally hits your area and you have friends on ventilators, co-workers in and out of the hospital and your parents lose several of their friends, maybe you'll see the light.

He'll never see the light considering where his head is.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm throwing out real statistics, real data, and it bounces off of you stance bros like teflon.
You don't need a fake test to see if you're sick. You will already know. I am too far gone to believe what they're selling.
EdzP2oYVAAAel--.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
You're not showing us statistics and data, you're showing us memes.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Ask yourselves why we are the sickest generation in centuries, why our grandparents outlived us without any vaccines, why kids now receive 72 of them with more on the way. We have the best technology in history (arguably), access to the best nutrition, clean water (except fluoride), and yet life expectancy is dropping. Start making the connections, the government and agencies you trust have been lying to you since the 50's.
I can tell this information is falling on deaf ears. You can focus on the inflated death statistics that CNN feeds you, or look at the real data that says we'll all be fine. If you're waiting for the 'warp speed' vaccine to return things to normal, you've got another thing coming...
We'll all be fine if everyone does the responsible thing and wears their masks.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Scientists- wear a mask, wash hands and stay 6 ft apart to reduce the spread of a deadly virus.

Morons- Bill Gates and George Soros created the virus in a Chinese lab to microchip us, control us with 5G and hurt Trump.

It's really hard to know who to trust. Both arguments are pretty compelling.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Scientists- wear a mask, wash hands and stay 6 ft apart to reduce the spread of a deadly virus.

Morons- Bill Gates and George Soros created the virus in a Chinese lab to microchip us, control us with 5G and hurt Trump.

It's really hard to know who to trust. Both arguments are pretty compelling.

Well since very few people have 5G yet I guess Gates and Soros should have used 4G. 😂

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
If this thread serves as a barometer of society as a whole, at least it's comforting to see that those of us who are rational still far outnumber those of us who aren't...

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Does anyone know anybody that has been seriously ill or died from MUH COVID? That wasn't a senior citizen??
Yes, coworker. 47. Ended up hospitalized and was in really bad shape. He finally got back to work 12 weeks later. He is still far from back to normal.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We'll all be fine if everyone does the responsible thing and wears their masks.
They say 4-6 weeks of masks and everything will be ok. California has had mandatory masks for 4 weeks and the inflated numbers have gone up. They are going to milk thing thing until November and then it will magically disappear.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm throwing out real statistics, real data, and it bounces off of you stance bros like teflon.
You don't need a fake test to see if you're sick. You will already know. I am too far gone to believe what they're selling.
View attachment 180689
Numbers, percentages using math = memes. No wonder I am outnumbered by so many 'rational' people.
.006% have died worldwide. My state has a 0.7% infection rate according to testing. Most have already recovered.