GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yes, absolutely, they've made it what, 8 times and 4 orders of magnitude more deadly? To what end?
I think we both know to what end...ours.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

$$$$$$$$$$$

Easy billion$ year over year for everyone involved.

Damn

1666269904454.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
WOW Liz #TrussResigns
This is a big win for the people. WEF cronies under pressure.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You make a great point, but then you are also admitting that Sky Daddy is real...
Posting a hilarious blue hair with a sign making fun of religion is admitting anything? Lol what. Pass the blunt homie you're hogging it all

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
as a note, this sort of stuff (eating crickets) isn't ONLY becoming a thing because of veganism and not wanting to kill innocent animals. It is tied to how much energy is used in creating biomass.

I posted this in the wrong thread so here it is now:
1666368715846.png

1666368721875.png

1666368727829.png

To summarize:
We have been artificially increasing our total biomass (humans and all farm animals) for the last ~150 years.
Doing so always uses tons of energy and resources at every single stage
Energy is beginning to become more remote and as a result, more expensive. The increased cost of gasoline, natural gas and electricity is not only because of Slow Joe and Bill Gates
This will be a continuing trend starting roughly now and will become more dramatic over our lifetimes, and will become MUCH more dramatic in the future ~100 years.
This will not be recognized as energy problems but fiscal, monetary and political failures. While sure, that always is part of it, the bottom line is that MONEY is a claim on future energy. Our 48 trillion debt is untenable. It used to be, but that horizon is vanishing.
The end result will be the earth only supporting what it could naturally support in the first place, 'pre-carbon pulse', except worse because in the process of all the resource extraction, poor soil conditions and other things we've fucked up.
The moral of the story is: You should either start farming your own chickens or get used to eating crickets.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
as a note, this sort of stuff (eating crickets) isn't ONLY becoming a thing because of veganism and not wanting to kill innocent animals. It is tied to how much energy is used in creating biomass.

I posted this in the wrong thread so here it is now:
View attachment 263505
View attachment 263506
View attachment 263507

To summarize:
We have been artificially increasing our total biomass (humans and all farm animals) for the last ~150 years.
Doing so always uses tons of energy and resources at every single stage
Energy is beginning to become more remote and as a result, more expensive. The increased cost of gasoline, natural gas and electricity is not only because of Slow Joe and Bill Gates
This will be a continuing trend starting roughly now and will become more dramatic over our lifetimes, and will become MUCH more dramatic in the future ~100 years.
This will not be recognized as energy problems but fiscal, monetary and political failures. While sure, that always is part of it, the bottom line is that MONEY is a claim on future energy. Our 48 trillion debt is untenable. It used to be, but that horizon is vanishing.
The end result will be the earth only supporting what it could naturally support in the first place, 'pre-carbon pulse', except worse because in the process of all the resource extraction, poor soil conditions and other things we've fucked up.
The moral of the story is: You should either start farming your own chickens or get used to eating crickets.
What stage do we start hunting people? I feel like I'd rather eat a vegan than a cricket

:I'm just kidding, they're all so bitter 🤣:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Nothing wrong with being a vegan, after all whats worse, being mildly annoying or killing innocent animals in the name of using as much energy as fast as possible, much more than necessary? lol
but yes unfortunately a mass genocide is a somewhat rational approach to avoiding the energy crisis. and it will happen as the energy decline occurs anyway. we could well fall back down to pre-industrial age populations over the next ~200 years, i.e., ~1 billion population or less. All depends what resources are still extractable (such as phosphate for crops, which is dwindling fast), oil, natural gas, or other forms of energy. Or, if we can dwindle wayyyy down on our usage per capita - which will never happen voluntarily.