GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It's actually the 3rd leading cause of death in the US this year.

Heart disease and Cancer have both caused triple the deaths Covid has contributed to.

4th is accidental deaths. I'd cite the source but that's usually pointless round these parts.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's actually the 3rd leading cause of death in the US this year.

Heart disease and Cancer have both caused triple the deaths Covid has contributed to.

4th is accidental deaths. I'd cite the source but that's usually pointless round these parts.
I acutally agree with you. In a typical year, heart disease and cancer kill the most. I made this point early in the thread, nobody is spending trillions of dollars to address these issues or mandate healthy foods.
5.4 million car crashes in the US every year, but no one is promoting rubber bumpers and driver training.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I acutally agree with you. In a typical year, heart disease and cancer kill the most. I made this point early in the thread, nobody is spending trillions of dollars to address these issues or mandate healthy foods.
5.4 million car crashes in the US every year, but no one is promoting rubber bumpers and driver training.

Again, those aren't contagious, we do spend billions to combat them, and we have thousands and thousands of laws to reduce accidental deaths.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
FB_IMG_1601595269621.jpg
FB_IMG_1601489830864.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Again, those aren't contagious, we do spend billions to combat them, and we have thousands and thousands of laws to reduce accidental deaths.
We are 'learning' the COVID is not that contagious either. Some are already immune with T-cells, others have no symtoms. As I mentioned earlier, my wife had a positive patient literally cough in her face and never got sick. Even if you catch this 'contagious' illness, you are 99.5% fine if you are under age 70.
The virus is OVERRATED.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We are 'learning' the COVID is not that contagious either. Some are already immune with T-cells, others have no symtoms. As I mentioned earlier, my wife had a positive patient literally cough in her face and never got sick. Even if you catch this 'contagious' illness, you are 99.5% fine if you are under age 70.
The virus is OVERRATED.

Not that contagious? Even with a massive social distancing effort, 10% of the population has been infected and 200,000 are dead.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not that contagious? Even with a massive social distancing effort, 10% of the population has been infected and 200,000 are dead.

There are approximately 330 million people in the US. If 10% of the population has been infected that would be 33 million people but the US has had approximately 7.5 million people infected. So not even close to 10%.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There are approximately 330 million people in the US. If 10% of the population has been infected that would be 33 million people but the US has had approximately 7.5 million people infected. So not even close to 10%.

How do you know how many have been infected?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
How do you know how many have been infected?

Google 's Worldometer website. I have it bookmarked on Chrome but I'm using Firefox mobile and it wouldn't let me copy/paste from one browser to another. It shows every country in the world.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Google 's Worldometer website. I have it bookmarked on Chrome but I'm using Firefox mobile and it wouldn't let me copy/paste from one browser to another. It shows every country in the world.

See that's the half the problem. You don't understand what you read. That shows the number of people that have tested positive, not the number of people that have had Covid 19.

So again, how do you know how many people have had Covid 19?