GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
1603569437477.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I won't lie, I voted for 0barna. He talked a good game...transparency, change. Unfortunately, it was all lies. He spied on all of us, illegally. He lied to all of us. He setup Hillary for the win, they were going to put us all in coffins. We dodged a bullet.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
130 million people is like the sum total of all voters so there simply can't be 100 million Trump supporters.
Make a bet with me...we'll put the money in escrow.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That’s my favorite.

The cases aren't rising because it's spreading. It's from the testing. 😂
How about the people that signed up for testing, but left because the line was too long? They were getting calls that they tested positive when they weren't even tested??

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Both parties do it my friend. They're all just puppets.
This is true. Trump is the outsider, and he calls them out. 'All talk, no action politicians.' They hate him for it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You can support Trump all you want.

Just stop the talk of him being a great man. That’s beyond ludicrous. He's as corrupt as anyone whose entire life has been spent in politics.

He's not an outsider. He's the ultimate inside, status quo, clueless, rich douche that is amazing at fooling people into thinking he's not just another grifter.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
At this point Nixon himself could say Trump isn't a crook and offer his full endorsement, and people would still vote for him. The man is in it at best, for his own interests. Like all those tax breaks where the individual ones expire but the business ones don't.

Plus being president is a pretty good notch on your belt for the ol' boys club get togethers.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
@zrickety

I see you have avoided my question. Maybe you missed it when hitching up your banal rhetoric, so I’ll ask again.

What exactly defines me as an official “domestic enemy of the USA”?