GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
We also took more precautions during the Spanish flu. Wearing a mask was also one of those precautions along with social distancing.
https://www.businessinsider.com/spa...use-of-a-lack-of-social-distancing-efforts-11
Just saying what?

The Black Plague was way worse too. Does that mean anything?

All I did was make a comment trying to soften all of the animosity. Didn't mean anything other than what was said. Simply stated a fact.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Why, because my ability to not be able to make a case against you is unfortunate? Also I think you might mean psychologist. Psychiatrists prescribe medications, not therapy.

You would have no case. If you think your saying "your honor, he sneezed on me and that's how I got covid" makes for a convincing case, O have news for you.

Nope, I meant psychiatrist. You are way past the stage where therapy can help.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I'm be installing one soon. Any tips? Any extra parts I should buy just in case?
Buy one from a reputable company. This majesty intercooler came with zero hardware, home depot motorsports is right up the street but still annoying and took an hour to fabricate a bracket. Also had to Dremel about an inch of the aluminum ear off because the chinesium didn't fit.
Whichever ones Jay was talking about. I didn't install mine so I don't have first hand knowledge.
We actually didn't break any clips this go around, pure luck though. Grab 2 of the brackets just in case, they break very easily when removing the oem.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The curve has been flat since July, below average longer than that. Florida reopening. People surviving. The SCAM is exposed.
@StorableComa this pic says it all, the rest is just noise.
percent-ili-visits.gif