GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Trust the science...unless Demi Lovato says she's no longer a woman. Then trust the pronouns.
Men can have babies too, apparently. SMH
And you guys still listen to these people.
Sleepy Joe has announced that flight suits for the pregnant will be introduced in the air force. Instead of announcing federally funded maternity leave for all women so they don't have to scramble to go back to work after a few months after giving birth. Shocker? Not at all.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Remember like 2,000 pages ago when we established that the virus you caught actually works by modifying your DNA? Sounds like you got your DNA tampered with.
FAKE NEWS. My DNA may have been attacked, but I defeated it.
1621439496195.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Add a dead 1 year old to the stack for the 'safe and effective' trial.
1621439739107.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@GTIfan99 will tell you this is another amazing coincidence. @Pfizer will tell you it's 100% safe for your kids.
Nothing to see here.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Another daily reminder that last year the CDC quietly shared that only 6% of deaths reported were actually COVID.
1621442264388.png

Here is video of the CDC director on GTIfan's favorite, CNN.
At 2:20 "Unvaccinated should wear a mask to keep THEMSELVES safe." So much for 'protecting others'
At 10:30 "Not all of those COVID cases died with COVID, they may have had mild disease and died of a heart attack."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Let's see the link. You're a lying piece of shit, so I don't believe you.
You're the medical 'expert,' you provide the link. I gave you the ID number, that's pretty specific.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Another daily reminder that last year the CDC quietly shared that only 6% of deaths reported were actually COVID.
View attachment 214124
Here is video of the CDC director on GTIfan's favorite, CNN.
At 2:20 "Unvaccinated should wear a mask to keep THEMSELVES safe." So much for 'protecting others'
At 10:30 "Not all of those COVID cases died with COVID, they may have had mild disease and died of a heart attack."
Except that's not what they said, you liar.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI