GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
They couldn’t find the FBI watermarks, or the bamboo fibers, now they are wanting to obtain access to the voter registration and data of the voters and do a canvas to discuss the voter’s actions that day.... don’t worry, they promise they will not be armed.

isn’t this the party that objects to government overreach, privacy, and witch hunts?

meanwhile our resident cultist is ranting about how this clear attack on the basic fundamentals of our Republic is justified because a turd of human lost an election.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The audit is a sham. Has been from the beginning. They started checking ballots over 2 weeks ago and have checked approximately 300,000 so far out of 2.1 million and they have 2 days left before they have to vacate the building.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The audit is a sham. Has been from the beginning. They started checking ballots over 2 weeks ago and have checked approximately 300,000 so far out of 2.1 million and they have 2 days left before they have to vacate the building.
I heard there have been NDAs signed and whistleblower...even if only a fraction were really audited, it will be an eye opener.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They couldn’t find the FBI watermarks, or the bamboo fibers, now they are wanting to obtain access to the voter registration and data of the voters and do a canvas to discuss the voter’s actions that day.... don’t worry, they promise they will not be armed.

isn’t this the party that objects to government overreach, privacy, and witch hunts?

meanwhile our resident cultist is ranting about how this clear attack on the basic fundamentals of our Republic is justified because a turd of human lost an election.
And they say I live in an alternate reality. Neither party objects to anything, except each other. They are complicit and in bed together. Just another division tactic used on We The People.
And a human gourd 'won' the election with the most votes in history. The world is on fire and he does NOTHING.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I heard there have been NDAs signed and whistleblower...even if only a fraction were really audited, it will be an eye opener.
I was really interested in the outcome but even I won't believe the Cyber Ninjas results with all the mistakes they have made and stupid things they've done. At this point I don't know how they will finish since they have to move the entire operation somewhere else in two days.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And they say I live in an alternate reality. Neither party objects to anything, except each other. They are complicit and in bed together. Just another division tactic used on We The People.
And a human gourd 'won' the election with the most votes in history. The world is on fire and he does NOTHING.

Except a majority of We the People don't think like you or want the fascist states of Trump America you want.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol. I love it when they accuse others of living in lala land. It's so fucking ironic. And moronic.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Been working on a 335i the last 2 days. Intercooler, downpipe, charge pipes and dv. The downpipe and intercooler were stupid easy. The dv and charge pipes are a royal pain. Car is bonkers though, making 480hp with stock turbo.

20210511_182713.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Been working on a 335i the last 2 days. Intercooler, downpipe, charge pipes and dv. The downpipe and intercooler were stupid easy. The dv and charge pipes are a royal pain. Car is bonkers though, making 480hp with stock turbo.

View attachment 213370

A buddy has 135 with similar mods. It's stupid fast.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
A buddy has 135 with similar mods. It's stupid fast.
Yeah it's fun to drive, does kind of feel like a boat though. I was laughing at how easy the intercooler was. Two T25 bolts holding the thing in. No need to take off the bumper or anything, had the oem out in about 10 mins