GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And fuck you, Jim.

(I double checked spelling and punctuation)

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Sure i can. Disagree with people and giving reasons why isn't rude, even if other people get upset because they have some emotional response to the subject.
It's not that you have a different opinion.

It's how you express it.

I can see you actually are capable of conversing politely since you don't offend me personally, but I'm in the minority with that opinion I'd wager.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's not that you have a different opinion.

It's how you express it.

I can see you actually are capable of conversing politely since you don't offend me personally, but I'm in the minority with that opinion I'd wager.

People are soft and offended easily. Not my fault or my problem, especially on a car forum.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Why is it when you say that to me it's insulting and when Keehs360 used to say it to me it's funny? 🤔

Because you're a snowflake? And it was meant to be insulting.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Some are, but my dude, you could make Ghandi want to fist fight you with the way you talk to people sometimes.

And that's ok, Ghandi was kind of a racist asshole. 🤷‍♂️

Plus, I'm pretty sure I could take him.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Why is it when you say that to me it's insulting and when Keehs360 used to say it to me it's funny? 🤔
Because Keehs threw out "fuck you" like it was a stutter or something. It was just how he talked; he used it to punctuate sentences. The Keehsian Comma if you will.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
It's not this thread spilling outwards.

Each individual is responsible for their own actions. The people who can't speak politely to people here didn't learn that skill here.

The only thing this thread has done is expose people who were already predisposed to showing us the worst of themselves. One person here is very unpopular with some of the regular forum members. This same person has an actual forum stalker and an old man adversary who team up against him at every opportunity.

If two kids get into a fight at the park you don't blame the playground where they first learned they didn't like each other.
Needs clarification(bolded in quote per latest rules)

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Needs clarification(bolded in quote per latest rules)
Regular, like, non SCAMdemic participants.

People from "up there" instead of us who are now forever from "down here" 😄

I got super blazed in between my first and second readings of your post so I got confused whether you needed clarification or you were bolding it to clarify it for others 🙃

Last edited:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Regular, like, non SCAMdemic participants.

People from "up there" instead of us who are forever now from "down here" 😄

I got super blazed in between my first and second readings of your post so I got confused whether you needed clarification or you were bolding it to clarify it for others 🙃
But some people are only on certain forum numbers