GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Gtifan Still A Wiener - Vaccine Salesmen Take Medical Community By Storm

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI and 14 JSW
As soon as the state went optional (if vaxxed) I stopped wearing one. Don’t even bring into the store anymore. So far every place I have been has just been following state guidelines.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
The other day I entered the grocery store maskless and wearing a "Live Free or Die" t-shirt.

I actually thought to myself: Rickety would think this was cool as fuck.

Wake up one day & decide to do something dangerous & rebel against the system????.......:unsure:

You are having what is known as a mid-life crisis!!.......:eek:

The best solution is to take a deep breath, calm down & work on the car instead....

The "moment" & urge will pass & you will feel better. If it gets worse seek professional medical help!

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
As soon as the state went optional (if vaxxed) I stopped wearing one. Don’t even bring into the store anymore. So far every place I have been has just been following state guidelines.

Indeed. Went to church last week and SD was gone and they removed the mask requirement roughly a month ago. My gym, same story. I have not worn a mask for a good month now and when I see people wearing them outside or in their car by themselves I cannot help but assume they watch or read some fear mongering shit.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Like 90% of people here are still masking it up in the super market.

It's weird honestly. There were like 250 positive cases here in Jersey yesterday vs. a population of nearly 9 million.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Like 90% of people here are still masking it up in the super market.

It's weird honestly. There were like 250 positive cases here in Jersey yesterday vs. a population of nearly 9 million.

Don't worry, as the new more improved, more transmissible "Indian" or Delta variant is coming to a town near you!....

Covid Indian variant: Where is it, how does it spread and is it more infectious? - BBC News

Covid-19 news: Delta variant now causing 91 per cent of UK cases | New Scientist

Covid map: Coronavirus cases, deaths, vaccinations by country - BBC News

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Wife and I are still using masks indoors. I'm waiting to see if we get a surge from Memorial Day weekend. If we don't see a surge, we'll probably start indoors dinning off hours. The county we live in is 27% fully vaccinated. I don't trust these dumb fucks.
You don't trust these dumb fucks, so you wear a mask that is supposedly meant to protect the dumb fucks from you? Lmao.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Found this gem. People a 100 years ago had much more common sense than the monkeys of the 21st century.
image-8.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
After the BBC coverage of the bombings of Yugoslavia in 99, linking to BBC should be considered a mauvais ton.