GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Your incorrect, because at this point, I'm going to continue to make fun of yor need to play grammar Nazi. Ur going to screw up at some point, and ewer going to be struck down by lightning with Bront.

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I'm highly offended by this. The audacity. It's an automatic 🤦‍♂️
174471984_4150741571625863_6596289776043067838_n.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
OK, I'm going to go on record here that everybody on this forum should be offended by anotero. There is a difference between trying to be funny and be unintentionally offensive and that obvious racist "person" that intentionally comes here to stir shit up and tries to see just how far he can push people.

Although this is intended to be a thread where you can say what you want, we do need to draw the line at intentional offensive racist behavior that would get him killed IRL.

I know that the popular consensus in this thread is "nobody gets banned", but we've already had one member who crossed that impossible line and got themselves kicked off.

Here, I'd request that a mod tells anotero "play like a member of civilized society or you will be told to leave."

EDIT: Oddly enough, this is a valuable thread where things (like mayo as a grilling agent) are discussed that wouldn't be raised otherwise and the concept of "what goes on in this thread, stays in this thread" is a good (but impossible) goal. Most members have behaved themselves and many have shown their true colors - some people get offended, but that is the way the cookie crumbles - the difference is that nobody else goes out of their way to spew hatred and racist comments that cannot be taken any other way.
Impossible line? Dude came in and did the same shit anotero did. Except dude got banned and anotero didn’t.

To be real with you, if a line isn’t going to be drawn on racist comments and worse, racist specific verbal attacks. I personally have no place here.

just came in to say this. ✌🏽

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Almost like they're trying to push more gun control... I imagine you side with the EPA on banning aftermarket exhaust parts too?

That depends on what part you are taking about?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I'm highly offended by this. The audacity. It's an automatic 🤦‍♂️
View attachment 210590
My initial response was "Huh? Oh, the car, not the gun".
Removing weight makes up for any advantage upshifting that a dsg has vs a manual. Ask the dsg kids who've gotten their heart broken by me.

And downshifting on a track...well, just have to get good with your feet
Risking the wrath of Jay here, but I actually really like the auto rev matching feature on my other car. I didn't think I would, but I do not have the time to practice heel toe shifting on a consistent basis to be as good at it as the computer is. And while of course it's more satisfying to nail a perfect downshift yourself, most of mine aren't perfect and it let's you still have fun diving into turns without worrying about upsetting the balance of the car if you mess up.

cb1111

Impossible line? Dude came in and did the same shit anotero did. Except dude got banned and anotero didn’t.

To be real with you, if a line isn’t going to be drawn on racist comments and worse, racist specific verbal attacks. I personally have no place here.

That was my point - there was this "we won't ban anybody in this thread" and then that asshole came in, said the same crap as anotero and got banned. The only difference is that every post from that guy was evil and hateful. anotero's hateful and racist rants are interspersed with right wing zricky love-fest delusional comments.

Based on his activity here, can anyone have any respect for anotero in other part of the forum? I doubt it.

Everybody has said something that was insensitive or foolish. When they recognized it, they mostly knocked it off, but this guy is taking that as permission to spew more trash.

The real problem is that we'll read about him in the news one day when he's done something stupid. The indicators are all there.

cb1111

To be real with you, if a line isn’t going to be drawn on racist comments and worse, racist specific verbal attacks, then no rational person has a place here.

Fixed your typo for you.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Have you actually read and understood what they are talking about?

Nope. Just triggered.

you remember that dude a few days ago that was on a mission to get me rolled into some insane 2nd Amendment debate? Because it’s pretty clear I’m an anti-gun person. 🤦‍♂️

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Nope. Just triggered.

you remember that dude a few days ago that was on a mission to get me rolled into some insane 2nd Amendment debate? Because it’s pretty clear I’m an anti-gun person. 🤦‍♂️
Just saying, one of my hobbies is building guns and target shooting. Nothing wrong with guns or owning guns or shooting guns. Hurting others or pushing your wants on them isn't alright. Irritated more than triggered, I don't want to fuck you out of your hobbies, why do you want to ruin mine?