GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Gtifan Still A Wiener - Vaccine Salesmen Take Medical Community By Storm

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
55z4w2.jpg

@Keehs360

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
Since I am a man of honor I have to come clean about something that just happened. I'm working from home and my girlfriend asked me if I wanted some lunch, of course I do. She made ham and cheese grilled cheese (stfu I know this is a "melt")

Ate it in a jiffy...told her it was amazing and she started laughing....then told me she used mayo as the grilling agent ( I told her about our forum argument)

FUCK.

@Keehs360 we were wrong homie. It was incredible.

@Acadia18 I owe you an apology for almost banning you for your mayo antics.

In conclusion mayo is still disgusting, but as a grilling agent it's aight
I think she was just messing with you. Pics of mayo melt on your head or ban.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Bro I tried one the other day with mayo too. I even DM’d @Acadia18 and told em about it. I’ve felt dirty ever since. Not because I did it. But because I liked it.

@Keehs360

I shared that in the thread.

https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.ph...ave-hot-tub-time-machines.376489/post-7625105

I told you all, ages ago. It's not like slathering mayo on a roast beef sandwich to use it as a condiment. It is the superior grilling agent.

Now I just gotta get @jay745 to admit the DSG is the superior transmission...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
That's blasphemy.

Man im just sad for you that you had to eat such a sandwich.

Y'all are months too late for that attitude. Mayo on the outside of the bread (and butter in the pan), is the far superior way to make a grilled cheese sandwich. You have two people here right now who were where you are, months ago. And they've admitted their shortsightedness, and have seen the light.

Mayo is the superior grilling agent.

jay745

track sl00t
Car(s)
2 vw's

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Back on the ban list. I've actually tried many dsg cars on the track and street. Prefer manual every time.
Yep, DSG is for boomers.

jay745

track sl00t
Car(s)
2 vw's
Removing weight makes up for any advantage upshifting that a dsg has vs a manual. Ask the dsg kids who've gotten their heart broken by me.

And downshifting on a track...well, just have to get good with your feet

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Vulgar.

Even by SCAMdemic standards. 😐
What, are you under 18 or a cringing aristocrat? The kind of shit that has been going on in this thread is exactly that: pissing on each other. Invite keehs back, I miss that whiny bitch.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Man, the US has been racking to the mass shootings and police killings this week. We're number one.

Screenshot_20210416-170655_Facebook.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Bwahahaha! A stupid monkey thinks that his vote actually means something in the grand scheme of things. Oh boy it is so different when a representative of financial capital replaces a representative of industrial capital as the "head" of the country. Facepalm.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Winner!
Since I am a man of honor I have to come clean about something that just happened. I'm working from home and my girlfriend asked me if I wanted some lunch, of course I do. She made ham and cheese grilled cheese (stfu I know this is a "melt")

Ate it in a jiffy...told her it was amazing and she started laughing....then told me she used mayo as the grilling agent ( I told her about our forum argument)

FUCK.

@Keehs360 we were wrong homie. It was incredible.

@Acadia18 I owe you an apology for almost banning you for your mayo antics.

In conclusion mayo is still disgusting, but as a grilling agent it's aight
props for admitting
Now that I absolutely can tell the difference. Coke FTW
reported.