GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
For what it’s worth:

“In 1736 I lost one of my sons, a fine boy of four years old, by the small-pox, taken in the common way. I long regretted bitterly, and still regret that I had not given it to him by inoculation.

This I mention for the sake of parents who omit that operation, on the supposition that they should never forgive themselves if a child died under it; my example showing that the regret may be the same either way, and that, therefore, the safer should be chosen.”

Ben Franklin

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
All this stupidity made me go looking for some from a familiar source. This lot is normally dumber than a box of rocks but to fuck with a K-9 unit? Seriously... I don't think you can get any dumber.

What a moron. My favorite part was when the dog had him and the cops are telling the moron to "roll over". They should have had the dog show him how to roll over.
😂

cb1111

All this stupidity made me go looking for some from a familiar source. This lot is normally dumber than a box of rocks but to fuck with a K-9 unit? Seriously... I don't think you can get any dumber.

And he wasn't even doing the sovereign citizen thing right.

Upside - Fido got a Scooby snack....

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
For what it’s worth:

“In 1736 I lost one of my sons, a fine boy of four years old, by the small-pox, taken in the common way. I long regretted bitterly, and still regret that I had not given it to him by inoculation.

This I mention for the sake of parents who omit that operation, on the supposition that they should never forgive themselves if a child died under it; my example showing that the regret may be the same either way, and that, therefore, the safer should be chosen.”

Ben Franklin
I've read that quote before and still don't understand it because the smallpox vaccine wasn't discovered until 1796.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox_vaccine

cb1111

Well.. you can't directly... not in this country... but you can get shut out of every private business and public sector building if you don't get vaccinated. Indirect force so to speak.
It is a difficult decision for management. We KNOW that vaccination is the only way to sort this out, so how do you get more people vaccinated?

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
It is a difficult decision for management. We KNOW that vaccination is the only way to sort this out, so how do you get more people vaccinated?
Get their leader to tell them to do it. Of course he probably never will.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
I've read that quote before and still don't understand it because the smallpox vaccine wasn't discovered until 1796.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox_vaccine
The modern vaccine was discovered in 1796, but various methods of inoculation had been practiced for centuries prior to 1796, first in China and later adopted in Western countries. The vaccine was much more effective, but inoculation was better than nothing, and note that Franklin used the word “inoculation” and not “vaccine.”

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The modern vaccine was discovered in 1796, but various methods of inoculation had been practiced for centuries prior to 1796, first in China and later adopted in Western countries. The vaccine was much more effective, but inoculation was better than nothing, and note that Franklin used the word “inoculation” and not “vaccine.”
Point taken but the difference seems to be semantics to a degree.

https://www.askdifference.com/vaccine-vs-inoculation/

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Based on what happened when Covid infections first became rampant my advice is to buy toilet paper while you can because the signs point to the Delta variant becoming rampant.

cb1111

Point taken but the difference seems to be semantics to a degree.

https://www.askdifference.com/vaccine-vs-inoculation/
Jim - maybe this helps Smallpox and the story of vaccination | Science Museum

I get it - it is hard to understand.

Inoculation (variolation) is a very primitive form of vaccination - you took part of the disease (in the case of smallpox a scab) and introduced it into a scratch. That would cause the body's immune system to muster a localized defense. Later on, when the body saw the whole thing, the immune system would say "yeah, we've seen that. We can deal with that"

In very simple terms, the difference is what you use to introduce the disease to the immune system - "immune system, let me introduce you to a smallpox scab" vs "immune system, let me introduce you to something that looks like smallpox, but isn't. The next time you see it, it'll be smallpox, so you can go ahead and kick ass"