GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Yeah, they can keep your shell functioning after your soul escapes...but you ain't getting back in there. 😋
Hey now, people wake up from comas. Some don't. Wasn't there a huge things some years back about pulling the plug on a woman that was alive but brain dead? :unsure:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Hey now, people wake up from comas. Some don't. Wasn't there a huge things some years back about pulling the plug on a woman that was alive but brain dead? :unsure:
Terry Schiavo.

Her husband wanted to but her parents resisted.

Turned out her cerebral cortex had liquefied by the time they removed life support

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5 GTI Autobahn
Day 112:
Today they locked down another city because of covid. People are on the loose, lizards run wild. The homeless are being used for sacrifice in religious events. I have witnessed people stealing supplies to live.
toilet paper is useless now, I have no more trading supplies
looking to purchase someones rug.

Larry the lizard king

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Not true. I mean, technically if machines didn't feed you and such you'd probably die but people can be in comas for awhile.
I was quoting Morpheus from The Matrix...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Everyone already has a tracking and mind control device, it's called a smartphone.

1617832421920.gif

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Cuomo is accused of things like:

Unwanted kisses on the cheek.

Putting his hands on a woman's shoulders.

Putting his arm around a woman's waist for a photo.

Cupping a woman's face with 2 hands.

Creep-like stuff in this day and age for sure. It's a far cry from what Gaetz is accused of however.

Also, if you have supported the Great 🍊 at anytime you have forfeited the right to criticize anyone else for how they treat women.
Let's not forget children rubbing Biden's legs, haha.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Many months of in person learning and active testing with few outbreaks and when someone does get it they are home for a few weeks.
The rest of the time 90%+ of the students are in person.

Relaying stories from a colleague who is certainly no covid denier and wears a mask and is getting his shots.
You ignored the rest of my post that explained why that's not super relevant.