GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The reports today have gone from he's asymptomatic, to he's mildly symptomatic. This administration lies so much that it's impossible to know what his condition is, but I've got my pop corn ready for the season finale of 2020.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
well i mean, he's an important guy who must necessarily consult with countless people every day. idk how much he has done 'remotely' or what % of people are required to be tested prior to interfacing with him, let alone what he does with his personal time in the outside world as a civilian.

i wouldn't put it past him that his own negligence and underplaying the virus could have gotten him infected, but i'm also saying someone with the virus that hates him could have purposefully come into contact with him or some shit like that.

He wasn't required to hold rallies or not wear masks. No conspiracy needed, just ask Ben Carson, I'm sure he'll respond on twitter.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
The reports today have gone from he's asymptomatic, to he's mildly symptomatic. This administration lies so much that it's impossible to know what his condition is, but I've got my pop corn ready for the season finale of 2020.

Worse yet, he's symptomatic, knew Hope was positive, and STILL went to that even (w/o a mask) in Bedminster. Trump is a totally reckless sociopathic a-hole. He couldn't care less that he put so many other people in danger.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I haven't been doing this thread under the not feeding trolls rule but thumbs up for changing the thread title. Jay I owe you a beer (or bev of your choice) well done Sir.

Mud

Edit: I even noticed it was something else earlier in the day. I might pop in more just to look even though these types of threads piss me off

Last edited:

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
FB_IMG_1601657171044.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I haven't been doing this thread under the not feeding trolls rule but thumbs up for changing the thread title. Jay I owe you a beer (or bev of your choice) well done Sir.

Mud

I assume it's Jay if not just change to whoever deserves the praise.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I guarantee he doesn't let any of the pretty women wear masks around him no matter what.

That's almost certainly how he caught it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
so if he... you know... doesn't make it... who's the runner up republican, or who goes in his place?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
They would probably just run Pence since he's a known quantity.

Obviously he doesn't bring the cult of personality with him but they wouldn't really have time to push someone new forward.