GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
My first shot was a pfizer, due to shortage, my second shot is going to be moderna next week. I'll let ya'll know if I make it.

cb1111

My first shot was a pfizer, due to shortage, my second shot is going to be moderna next week. I'll let ya'll know if I make it.
You'll get even better cell phone reception....

In all seriousness, there are studies that show that mixing vaccines will lead to even greater efficacy. Right now, they're both in the high 90's, but some studies show mixing the vaccine will increase that to about 98%. Both Pfizer and Moderna are quite effective against the delta variant.

Early on, there were concerns about mixing vaccines, but studies have shown that those concerns were unwarranted with Pfizer/Moderna.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Here's a confused Biden last year...nothing new.
Again you just lie about easily verifiable facts. And yes reposting someone else's Twitter is the same as posting it yourself.

Drumpf was going to hold a rally in Tulsa in juneteenth the only thing mis said here is Texas in place of Tulsa.

And the big orange clown didn't even follow through on his hateful stunt.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Vaccinated 6x more likely to die in England...is this what they mean by effective?
So much for lessening the symptoms.

I'm including the screen shot of this.....

Lets just take the table at face value

Between 1st Feb 2021 & 7th June 2021 there were 33,206 total COVID cases of the DELTA INDIA VARIANT with 42 deaths..
Out of those deaths:-
23 were from the 19,573 unvaccinated people.
7 were from the 5,393 people who had only the first dose of the vaccine
12 were from the 1,785 people who had the both doses.

Unfortunately it has NO information on the underlying condition of those people, & those that died & that were vaccinated, proves that some people "think" they are totally invincible from any variant of COVID...after both doses & probably don't mask, don't socially distance etc....You just have to look at the geographic & demographics, cultural & religious norms of the areas in the UK where these Delta/Indian variants are...total no brainer as to why the deaths are as high even with double vaccine doses...

Zrick 1.jpg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
So you made up the 3 pilot deaths to prove media is fake. Got it.
I don't often like your posts but (y)
Who cares. There's nothing wrong with being an apologist when you believe the person you are standing up for is correct. Actually it's an admirable thing to do.
as long as you are not being duped yes. if you removed believe this would be a better statement.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
You'll get even better cell phone reception....

In all seriousness, there are studies that show that mixing vaccines will lead to even greater efficacy. Right now, they're both in the high 90's, but some studies show mixing the vaccine will increase that to about 98%. Both Pfizer and Moderna are quite effective against the delta variant.

Early on, there were concerns about mixing vaccines, but studies have shown that those concerns were unwarranted with Pfizer/Moderna.
That's what I read as well.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Asking for more money is standard in the government contracting world. If they need more money, its to fill more positions. As a government contractor, how do you imagine you would go about increasing the size of your team? This bit of information changes nothing.

In the last few pages you have complained about the time this audit has taken, and the contractors request for more positions/auditors at the same time. At least be consistent.
17 times more money. Come on. Nobody underestimates a bid by 17 times which only shows that Cyber Ninjas had no idea what they were getting into.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nothing you've said here is surprising for the government contracting world.

Sometimes stuff gets underbid. Sometimes its necessary to ask for more than you need and meet in the middle. Standard business negotiations.

Seems to be more realistic than these imaginary companies with experience in something that has never been done before.
Bullshit.