GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Nice twisting job.
No a pedophile should be in jail.
How is it a "twist"? Where is the line drawn? I would argue that taking a child, when they're barely old enough to start grasping and understanding the natural world around them, and filling their heads with delusional garbage designed to mentally imprison them for the balance of their lives, could constitute abuse...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
How is it a "twist"? Where is the line drawn? I would argue that taking a child, when they're barely old enough to start grasping and understanding the natural world around them, and filling their heads with delusional garbage designed to mentally imprison them for the balance of their lives, could constitute abuse...
Tell me some of the rules etc you have in your house for your children and I'll tell you where I disagree. Pretty outrageous right?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The right - zygotes and fetuses are people with all rights.

Also the right- don't tell me I can't physically assault my child...

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Happy First Man in Space Day!
Screenshot_20210412-114516_Metal Pro.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You are literally describing the public school system.
I would absolutely draw the line at pedophiles, at a minimum.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Assaulting children is for the lazy and feeble minded.

You can discipline children without hitting them, it just takes more work and you have to be smarter than a 3 year old.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Tell me some of the rules etc you have in your house for your children and I'll tell you where I disagree. Pretty outrageous right?
How your kids behave in public is a reflection of their parents.
I get lots of compliments on my kids, so I take that as a good indicator.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I can assure you it didn't have anything to do with explaining to my kids how it came to be that Noah and his incestuous family somehow weren't haplessly murdered by the Kodiak bears, Kimodo dragons, and wild elephants they smuggled onto the ark...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Filling kids heads with all that sciency and math stuff. Damn liberals.
Limiting their ability to think outside the box is why we have a generation of snowflakes. 'New math' in particular is more harmful than helpful.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How your kids behave in public is a reflection of their parents.
I get lots of compliments on my kids, so I take that as a good indicator.
Jeffrey Dahmer's and Ted Bundy's parents got compliments on how well behaved they were, so........