GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Unless you're one of those late boomers that's angry because they came in too late to take advantage of the situation. Sorry you missed your turn to steal the fat from the land.

Care to compare bank or IRA statements? I didn't think so.

Try using your brain before spouting off stupid nonsense.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Care to compare bank or IRA statements? I didn't think so.

Try using your brain before spouting off stupid nonsense.
Are you a bitter boomer because you didn't get to get the comfy job and gold watch while the other Boomers did? Or are you just proud of what Boomers did to the country?

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
You probably wont get him to admit that he's a racist. It's okay, people don't need to admit to being who they are - they just are.

It's not an exaggeration to say that the entire Trump voter base is at least a closet racist if not worse.
389BBA28-CCFE-4A8B-B7A2-69BBAEE2E356.jpeg

Imagine being called racist in 2020...

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Didn't answer my question.
It has nothing to do with taxes. It has everything to do with basic human decency which you have shown to be lacking.

Same question to you but they're both citizens but one is mexican, the other is you. Who gets treated first?
Still napping? You never answered my question.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I've got a tip for everyone, left and right leaning!

Stay the fuck off twitter, don't use it, if a news report starts talking about tweets, shut it off.

The racist baiting from the far left and the race baiting from the right are both very fucked up. However, I can assure you that race baiting is actually much worse than racist baiting.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
theres no way you are a paramedic. you're on here too much. Paramedics work a lot more lol.
I'm retired from that job. Now I do DME (durable medical equipment), the hours are much better and less stress.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It has nothing to do with taxes. It has everything to do with basic human decency which you have shown to be lacking.

Same question to you but they're both citizens but one is mexican, the other is you. Who gets treated first?

With all the variables we already mentioned I suppose the younger person.

We view human decency different when one of the people is in the country illegally. If that person who is illegal and isn't a DACA person they should be deported. I absolutely do not agree with open borders like you obviously do.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You probably wont get him to admit that he's a racist. It's okay, people don't need to admit to being who they are - they just are.

It's not an exaggeration to say that the entire Trump voter base is at least a closet racist if not worse.

I'm not a racist. I simply believe that a tax paying citizen should have rights that a person in the country illegally should not have. They are illegal. What about that don't you get?