GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
You can't shoot Covid with a gun or see it directly with your eyes. That's the problem. I think aliens could work, nothing brings humans together like killing stuff.
Are you kidding? The media will politicize aliens faster than you can say ‘slave cylinder’.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Seems people didn’t see this I’ll post it again
BEC1CC79-70E5-44E5-B972-9AE1E2E695ED.jpeg

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
This country has always had an external boogeyman in every decade (barring the CW). I bet someone at the top is elated that it’s now eachother and this thread is evidence of that.

Just look at the thread title even. This is clearly abusive towards an individual user.

Last edited:

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
This country has always had an external boogeyman in every decade (barring the CW). I bet someone at the top is elated that it’s now eachother and this thread is evidence of that.

Just look at the thread title even. This is clearly abusive towards an individual user.
Said it before and i'll say it again - The two party system was the greatest trick politicians ever played on America. Nothing really changes, we just draw more lines in the sand to argue about.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I'm not wasting my time with rebuttals. It just keeps going around and around.

Like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, it’s about time for you to hop along.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

You're taking this too seriously.

No one is being abused here and anyone getting burned has deliberately put their hand in the fire.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Here's how i see the world currently in ms paint lol
1602965340572.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The CIA starts most of these problems, here and abroad. CHANGE MY MIND.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Already told you it's a waste of time. Just a pissing contest and not worth my time.

You talk the talk, but are too cowardly to walk the walk. Figures.

When you feel brave enough to run your mouth AND see it through, let me know, I’ll be happy to knock you back down to your rightful place.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You talk the talk, but are too cowardly to walk the walk. Figures.

When you feel brave enough to run your mouth AND see it through, let me know, I’ll be happy to knock you back down to your rightful place.

😂